Comparison Chart for Frequent Cruiser Programs?

dreams_of_travel

I have been searching various sections on this site (the search function seems to be not working) for a comprehensive comparison chart for the various frequent cruiser/loyalty programs. For example, I want a chart that shows what perks kick in at what number of cruises/days for each cruise line. Is there one out there? I just want to see what amenities each loyalty program offers to determine which other cruise lines' program to join/work toward perks.

Hope this makes sense. Thanks!

Its not that hard to remember if you only cruise a few cruiselines.

Carnival basically only has one level where perks kick in, so thats easy. On your 10th cruise. The one thats worth the much is the free laundry. You get VIP boarding, but thats not worth much to me, since my sister is HC so we board with them anyway.

RCL isnt cut and dried, they have a balcony discount, but its not much good as of last year since you cant get it if you take any other OBC like stock holders. RCL is pretty messed up right now imo.

Princess like Traveler353 said you can get off their website. The big one to me is the free $100 worth of internet on the ship.

You can be the first, go to each lines web site. Find the information yourself, make a chart and share it with the rest of the world.

well, gee, thanks. :p yes, i know i can do that. just thought to ask if anyone had already done it.;)

since i am procrastinating website designing, packing and bill paying, i may look into how easily i could produce that chart. LOL

Its not that hard to remember if you only cruise a few cruiselines.

Carnival basically only has one level where perks kick in, so thats easy. On your 10th cruise. The one thats worth the much is the free laundry. You get VIP boarding, but thats not worth much to me, since my sister is HC so we board with them anyway.

RCL isnt cut and dried, they have a balcony discount, but its not much good as of last year since you cant get it if you take any other OBC like stock holders. RCL is pretty messed up right now imo.

Princess like Traveler353 said you can get off their website. The big one to me is the free $100 worth of internet on the ship.

thanks for that general overview. as far as i can tell, the Princess one seems somewhat better to me than some of the others. i have read a few comments about the change in the Holland America program. some of their loyal cruisers are not happy. FWIW, i am about to cruise my 5th cruise credit with Princess just so the 6th will get me the internet credits. :D

Archived