RCI To Host Cougar Cruise After Carnival Turns Them Down

GTO-Girl

WOW! So now 40 is an old man??? I must be nearly dead!:p

ok apology made I'm sorry if I offened you with that comment. Please accept my apology.

Just I don't see why people can accept men doing things like this yet women get looked down upon. I hope I still look good enough at thier age to attract the attention of younger men. Not that it is my intrest in doing anything about it but I say go for it "cougars" if that is their choice in life! If men can freely do it then why can't us women?

I would love to meet a female Huge Hefner one day :)

Like I said I can fully understand that if it's explicit behaviour like turning a corner and they are upto hanky panky then yes there is cause for concern but if not let it be. I'm not going to change my holiday because of a group on board, but that's because I accept them as people and if they keep the naughtiness behind closed cabin doors then not a problem.

CK x

Purely to help me understand the thread you understand would a young man in his late thirties, well possibly very early forties ;) be "hunted down" by these women if he booked himself into a nice suite on one of these cruises.

Also, just so I can definitely avoid any confrontation would anyone have the dates for these cruises so I can make sure i don`t accidentally book myself onto one or two of them :)

Seriously though I can`t see them wandering the ship in packs dragging innocent young men to their peril. Fair play to you all.

H.

I think late thirties, early forties are too old to be "cubs", so you would be safe ;).

I'd not be surprised if the Carnival Corp. decided that it just wasn't good business as it would turn off too many other types of pax from booking. I know I wouldn't care to go on a cruise with a group like this. 300 cougars and their "cubs" just isn't much of a group on a cruise ship.

I was wondering why our IT guy was giving me such strange looks about my new password at work...."Go Cougars 81". I am a proud graduate of Washington State University (home of the Cougars), and since that happened in 1981, that makes me 50 years old.

Guess I need to let him know that I wasn't talking about "that" kind of Cougar.

Then again......maybe I need to do a little more research! ;-)

I was wondering why our IT guy was giving me such strange looks about my new password at work...."Go Cougars 81". I am a proud graduate of Washington State University (home of the Cougars), and since that happened in 1981, that makes me 50 years old.

LOL, that is funny!! Keep him guessing for a bit ;)

###

WOW! So now 40 is an old man??? I must be nearly dead!:p

But Peter Pan never grows old!

Seriously though, DH is a geriatrician and says that middle age now continues at least into your 50's if not early 60's.:D

On the other hand, being pregnant at age 35 meant my chart was labelled as being for a geriatric pregnancy.:eek:

• 2 weeks later...

When UCLA opened in the early 1920's they were called the "Southern Branch" of U.C.Berkeley(Cal). Cal students were know as the "Golden Bears" thus UCLA students were called "Cubs". Since UCLA students did not want to play second fiddle to our northern kin, we nicknamed ourselves the "Bruins" (a type of grizzly).

Archived