RCI To Host Cougar Cruise After Carnival Turns Them Down

GTO-Girl

What's the cruise date??? I'm sure that my DW will not allow ourselves to be aboard for that one............but it sure would be interesting to "people watch!":D:D

Rick

*lol*

While I am with you on people watching, I think our household would not be aboard either.

I do hope RCCL puts some restrictions and enforces them to keep any way over the top behavior to reasonable level.

Well, I certainly don't want to see anyone on my cruise trying to get some action! Cruises are for bingo, not bango!

My (younger--really!) husband and I will exchange a cordial handshake at bedtime and retire to our separate beds, thank you very much. Perhaps if we're feeling reckless, I will allow a kiss on the cheek, but that sort of thing should really be kept in one's home.

:p

Well, I certainly don't want to see anyone on my cruise trying to get some action! Cruises are for bingo, not bango!

My (younger--really!) husband and I will exchange a cordial handshake at bedtime and retire to our separate beds, thank you very much. Perhaps if we're feeling reckless, I will allow a kiss on the cheek, but that sort of thing should really be kept in one's home.

:p

WOW........it must be fun to reach the old age of 35, or something like that!!

I don't get a handshake...........and my wife sleeps on the other side of the house.

But we do allow ourselves a kiss and hug in the morning.....because we know that we are both still on the side of the grass that gets mowed!!

But, God never.......in the entire Bible......said......that we could not look!!:D:D Oh, wait.........sorry........God did not write the Bible!;)

Rick

Yeah. They just make fools of themselves in public being seen with these children.

Course making fools of ones self seems pretty normal on cruise ships so....carry on.

While they may be someones child, age 20+ people are not children.

For years cruises have had 50ish aged men on board with their 20 to 30ish aged female companions and nobody raises a stink. Put a title (cougar) on 40+ women and it's scandalous.

Give me a break. :rolleyes:

Darn it, We were hoping they would be on the May 9th cruise since that is what we are looking at taking..........But then again with both Bill and I being GAY and 50.......The Cougers and US would be chasing the same passengers...... I just might need to knock those OLD BAGS out of the way!

:):eek::rolleyes:;)

Mike

Darn it, We were hoping they would be on the May 9th cruise since that is what we are looking at taking..........But then again with both Bill and I being GAY and 50.......The Cougers and US would be chasing the same passengers...... I just might need to knock those OLD BAGS out of the way!

:):eek:

Mike

LOL.....but I may push you back.:D Wait a minute........no worries I'm too young.:p However on that topic..........stop taking the good ones.......;):D

For years cruises have had 50ish aged men on board with their 20 to 30ish aged female companions and nobody raises a stink. Put a title (cougar) on 40+ women and it's scandalous.

Hear, hear, Micki! I remember being hit on by guys having a mid-life crisis when I was 19!:rolleyes:

I absolutely agree that the cougars behaviour is immoral and should be banned from all cruise ships by all companies.

And while were at it, passengers should only be allowed to cruise if they are Diamond + and married in church with a certificate from the priest that they are a genuine married couple.

No other couples or people, regardless if they are engaged, widows/ers, singles or children should be allowed to cruise.

If they were, they might engage in other immoral behaviour such as alcohol consumption, dancing, gambling, or even worse sex!:p

Now, can anyone give me the exact dates for this cruise? I will have to tell my wife that I will book a business trip to southern florida and of course can't take her or the children with me:D

What is the big deal that this situation needs conversation. There are plenty of men “dating” younger women and no one bats an eye. Just go anywhere and you will see several men with women young enough to be their daughters.

M

Apparently some people find it offensive for women to enjoy the same "benefits" men have enjoyed for years!

On one cruise the comedian decided to tease the 60ish man in the front row. He thought he was there with his daughter. The comedian asked her age (22) and was teasing that she was a mail-order-bride. Turns out she was! Put the comedian in a difficult situation...he couldn't hide his surprize or quit laughing and the audience wasn't much help.

They did give us someone to whisper about during the cruise...but not as much as the three gentlemen at the front desk...leaning over the counter on formal night to discuss something with the clerk...while not remembering to make sure that their short skirts were not raising up and showing their "goods". Your read it right short skirts..! Now this gave us something to whisper about.

I wonder if they will have special name tags or maybe a special handshake:D

All these "odd" type cruises (nude, swinger, whatever) should be charters.

Then the rest of us wouldn't have to worry that our hard earned money will be wasted on a cruise with a theme we are not comfortable with..... They could bill some cruises as Family cruisng & others "Adult Themed"...everyone can then choose what they want...

All these "odd" type cruises (nude, swinger, whatever) should be charters.

Then the rest of us wouldn't have to worry that our hard earned money will be wasted on a cruise with a theme we are not comfortable with..... They could bill some cruises as Family cruisng & others "Adult Themed"...everyone can then choose what they want...

I sort of agree, but I have seen the adult members of 'family cruisers' being pretty gross! And their kids were right there!!:eek: I think people confuse being a family with being wholesome sometimes - I've seen more than enough parents with their kids pushing people out of the way, letting tiny 6 and 7 looking year old kids wander around alone late at night(just saw this a lot last week!), parents drinking (lots) while their kids are nearby playing....

I mean if that was the case, then no parent should be booking a cruise during spring break, when its easiest for them to, because of the college kids antics....

Am I the only one that thinks "cougar" is a sexist term? I hate it and at 56 I wouldnt be in the age bracket.

I've never been crazy about the term "dirty old man" either.

It just all seems sleazy to me. If you happen to fall in love with someone younger, that's one thing and it happens all the time! But to have that as a criteria? Something off there. Just my humble opinion....and like belly buttons, everyone has one.

I sort of agree, but I have seen the adult members of 'family cruisers' being pretty gross! And their kids were right there!!:eek: I think people confuse being a family with being wholesome sometimes - I've seen more than enough parents with their kids pushing people out of the way, letting tiny 6 and 7 looking year old kids wander around alone late at night(just saw this a lot last week!), parents drinking (lots) while their kids are nearby playing....

I mean if that was the case, then no parent should be booking a cruise during spring break, when its easiest for them to, because of the college kids antics....

Yes, and I think people confuse cougars with Peggy Bundys that act like Kelly Bundy, if you get my drift.

;) You want to watch old ladies fondle young men....that's just not right on so many levels. LMAO....:D:D

I read that "cougars" were actually late 30's to late 40's-hardly "old ladies." Regardless, the double standard regarding dating with signifcant age differences is really kind of offensive. No one bats an eye at a 50 y/o man dating a 25 y/o woman.

I agree somehow people equate family means moral. I am finding more and more today that family doesn't mean anything more than traveling with kids in tow. Many parents these days behave in ways that I would never dream of in front of children. No I don't think kissing, hand holding etc are wrong in front of children but come on some people do everything except the final deed in front of anyone including their own children. Yuck!

Archived