Looking for a Portifino's menu

sppunk

Could someone clear this up for me. At Portofinos, do you order whatever you want, including more than one item. If you want to try the pasta and the lobster tail, is this acceptable? If you would like 3 appetizers between your DH and yourself, is this ok? I'm not sure how the $20 fee works?

Thanks for the link--can't wait to try it--may return more than once as well as go to Chops..esp. if food in main DR is as bad as they say it is....What is the atmosphere of the dr like--quiet /noisy, & how is the service?

Could someone clear this up for me. At Portofinos, do you order whatever you want, including more than one item. If you want to try the pasta and the lobster tail, is this acceptable? If you would like 3 appetizers between your DH and yourself, is this ok? I'm not sure how the $20 fee works?

Good question...I was wondering the same thing myself; anyone have an answer?

We just returned from the Serenade and the answer is yes. The food was wonderful. We ate there twice and in Chops twice. The service was great and we felt like we were in a fine restaurant on land. The $20 is added to your account. Also, we did tip $5 more per person. You aren't going to want to order more food because the portions are larger than the dinning room. They don't hurry you to finish, it is a great experience. We decided that it was worth the extra $.

Sheryl

Archived