how long from MIA to POM?

josask

Sorry to hijack a bit... but is there a flat taxi fare from MIA to downtown? Trying to estimate taxi costs to and from the airport to downtown hotel (Marriott, Biscayne), and from the cruise port back to the airport. Thanks!!

anyone with recent experience-- will a 12:30 flight work from Port to Airport-(navigator of the Seas--Royal)-we are carrying off our luggage & have heard the port is very slow getting folks out--- sorry I did not have time to search for other threads!!

anyone with recent experience-- will a 12:30 flight work from Port to Airport-(navigator of the Seas--Royal)-we are carrying off our luggage & have heard the port is very slow getting folks out--- sorry I did not have time to search for other threads!!

If you are asking if you can make a 12:30pm flight out of Miami after docking in Miami the answer is you should be able to. Basically the cruise lines recommend booking after noon for Miami, and you have.

thanks--until recently I was more confident but the port seems slow

DELTA now recs you arrive 3 hrs ahead for that airport & JFK but the cutoff to check in is only 1 hr We are hoping for the best!!

Archived