Seabourn Legendary cruise...soon over :(

ITravelNow

Today we're in San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua. It's our last full day onboard the Legend. We're truly sad to be at the end of a 28 day cruise. Our Seabourn family has done their job of pampering. The thought of the "real world" looms! I've just posted a new entry on our blog - we had a fantastic tour in Puerto Quepos ....

http://web.me.com/ogram1/MargoGos/Blog/Entries/2010/1/16_Entry_1.html

Sending greeting from all on the Legend!!!

FOr the last month, part of my morning routine with my coffee was to check your blog for new entries. I have enjoyed it so very much - and I feel like something is missing now in my daily grind.

So glad you and Lars had such a wonderful time - can't thank you enough for sharing it with all of us!

40 more days until we board the Legend.

Margo/lars,

Thanks for the info and photos from your cruise -- Feb 1 can't get here fast enough. I am curious -- did you walk back to the ship after your zip line adventure? I also read in the Seabourn info that it is only a 20 minute walk and I'm sure after almost two weeks of Seabourn cuisine we will need the additional exercise.

Hi Margo,

We look forward to a full review from your cruise... 28 days equals withdrawal when you get off the ship!!! (I know- I've been there!) "We're not on Seabourn anymore"!

Host Dan

Archived