Curious Questions

Cruisearcher

How well put cb at sea. They love new pax. Celebrity is an upscale cruise line and indeed is owned by Royal Caribbean. That is how it is marketed. An equivalent Carnival owned cruise line would be Holland America. A bit older and perhaps more demanding group that you would find on RCI, Princess or Carnival. Celebrity should be a lot nicer ship and atmosphere than what you find on the Carnival or its immediate competitor NCL.

I'm a Diamond Plus on RCI and Elite on Celebrity and I would take a Celebrity cruise over RCI anytime. Celebrity is more laid back, less glitzy, doesn't have all the things like rock climbing--surf riders--ice rinks. But Celebrity has better food and much better service than the RCI ships I've been on recently. Also, it tends to attract a more mature cruiser and doesn't have as many kids as RCI. Celebrity is also more formal in the evenings especially on formal nights. If you're one who doesn't like to dress to the nines, I think RCI might be a better choice.

Oh no, we are long, long, long way before Diamond or any above.

Just wonder if Celebrity able to have our data from RCI because we’ve been with RCI several times, so we can get embarkment faster.

We DO like formal but not too extremely. Is it really has to be in Tux for formal nights? Telling a funny incident, onetime I was in Tux, a lady asked me if I could get her a glass of water!!! Perhaps I did look a bit like...

Archived