Alex's Tours St. Petersburg Russia

barbds55

Hi Fellow Members that love to Cruise !

My husband and I took an NCL Jewel cruise this past May up through the Baltic. Our "Highlight" was the Russian Tour we took for the two days we were in St. Petersburg. "Alex's Tours and Travel" is the only way we will ever want to see the area again. We had E-mailed before our cruise and they had everything and everywhere we wanted to see all planned out for us. Plus many other interesting points of interest that they new we would want to see. My husbands ancestor is "Anton Rubenstein", Alex and Elena made a point to find out things about him for us. Many things we didn't even know. They took us to his grave site, home, street, St. Petersburg Conservatory, etc., plus the best tour guide we've ever had (we've had many) spoke perfect english as well as Alex (he's also a great driver) and a clean well maintained car, made our tour the most rewarding trip we've ever taken. Being our first Baltic Cruise I'd say NCL was OK but hats off to Alex and Elena for a most memorable time and tour of a lifetime! :D

Hi Fellow Members that love to Cruise !

My husband and I took an NCL Jewel cruise this past May up through the Baltic. Our "Highlight" was the Russian Tour we took for the two days we were in St. Petersburg. "Alex's Tours and Travel" is the only way we will ever want to see the area again. We had E-mailed before our cruise and they had everything and everywhere we wanted to see all planned out for us. Plus many other interesting points of interest that they new we would want to see. My husbands ancestor is "Anton Rubenstein", Alex and Elena made a point to find out things about him for us. Many things we didn't even know. They took us to his grave site, home, street, St. Petersburg Conservatory, etc., plus the best tour guide we've ever had (we've had many) spoke perfect english as well as Alex (he's also a great driver) and a clean well maintained car, made our tour the most rewarding trip we've ever taken. Being our first Baltic Cruise I'd say NCL was OK but hats off to Alex and Elena for a most memorable time and tour of a lifetime! :D

Howdy barbds55! 50.gif

Welcome to Cruise Critic and thank you for your first post! However, you have posted on the Cruise Blogs & Websites Forum where members share their personal cruise-related travelogue blogs or websites with their fellow Cruise Critic members. This is not the correct forum for your post since it is off-topic here and it is a Guidelines violation since it is an unsolicited review/recommendation. 05.gif

Per the Guidelines we all agreed to follow when registering for our free membership:

*Effective February 12, 2006* - While we welcome the legitimate recommendation of tour operators, guides, property & business owners in ports of call, please post your recommendation in response to a request for that specific information.

For information about ports of call click here http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5 for our list of the Ports of Call Forums. That's where you can research for tours, excursions, transportation etc. Your fellow Cruise Critic members post their reviews/recommendations there.

However, please note the Sticky note on all the port of call forums titled **DO NOT POST HERE** until you've read the Rules for Posting in this Forum. It includes the following information:

Do not start a new thread about a tour guide. Tour recommendations may be posted as REPLIES only.

Basically, you need to find a thread where someone is asking for a review/recommendation about Alex's Tours and Travel. You are more than welcome to post your information as a reply on that thread.

Per the Guidelines, your post should be removed. However, since you are a new member I closed your thread and will leave it on this forum so you can see this reply and not wonder what happened to your post.

I sincerely hope this will be satisfactory, even though it is not the type of reply you were expecting.

Glad to have you aboard Cruise Critic!

Kat 110105_emYA42_prv.gif

Archived