chilling wine on ecstasy

FEMH

Are there refrigerators in the oceanview cabins on Ecstasy? I want to bring a bottle of white wine and was wondering if I should just bring a cooler with me to chill it. Also, is there a corkage fee if I take it to the dining room? Thanks in advance.

No refrigerators, and remember that carry on coolers cannot be larger than 12 x 12 x 12, only collaspable you have in your luggage can be used if larger.

Galveston port in particular has been really bad about not allowing coolers onboard that are even one inch larger.

No refrigerators, and remember that carry on coolers cannot be larger than 12 x 12 x 12, only collaspable you have in your luggage can be used if larger.

Galveston port in particular has been really bad about not allowing coolers onboard that are even one inch larger.

I've asked the room steward for a wine bucket with ice. He/She may even offer it if they see you have wine. It's not much of a wine bucket - cheap plastic white tub like you'd buy 5 pounds of potato salad in - but it works.

Archived