Funny Newlywed Game answer

patrice1

Cruise director looks at the answer, shakes his head and says "A prostitute in the missionary position". You could tell from the husband's reaction that this is not what he wrote.

I heard this same response on Valor also. ;)

On each Carnival cruise I have been on, they have asked 90% of the same questions. Wish they would mix it up and maybe have the audience submit some questions. We enjoy this, but it feels more like a scripted play than improv.

Yep- epecially for people who cruise carnival many times over. Last show I attended my dad told me the MC told him to say that with the last question

A long time ago...I lived in Ohio and worked in a pet store where we had some Greys.

I had a good customer who owned one, and she told me that hers got up every monring and looked out the curtains and said..."Good morning, its raining" or "Its sun shiney."

She and her husband had a condo in Florida, so they went south every winter, so the Grey had never seen winter before...until...

Her husband died, and she decided not to go to Florida. OF course, in Ohio it snows....and she said she woke up and saw the bird looking out the window just shaking his head....and saying .."Its not rain...its not sun shine.....it's not rain....it's not sunshine...." then it looked at her and said..."What's the white crap?"

Yes they are - I totally believe that! The other day a coconut fell onto our roof, then to the chair outside her window, then to the ground. It made a "thunka, thunka, thunk" sound, really loud, and she looked at me & said "What was that, huh?" :eek: OMG, I couldn't stop laughing!

Yes they are - I totally believe that! The other day a coconut fell onto our roof, then to the chair outside her window, then to the ground. It made a "thunka, thunka, thunk" sound, really loud, and she looked at me & said "What was that, huh?" :eek: OMG, I couldn't stop laughing!

Can they actually put together phrases then and not just repeat what they have heard? Didn't know that....friend had a gray one who he would bring to work and had it in a diaper.

On our recent Miracle cruise, I went to the theater for bingo in time to see the Not-So-Newlywed game's finish. The last question was, "If you had a parrot that slept in your bedroom, what would it say?"

Well, we have an African Grey that aleeps on her stand in our room. I wanted to jump up and tell everyone what she says -

She makes the fart sound & laughs my laugh!:eek::rolleyes:

When I got back to the cabin, I asked DH what he would have answered and, after a little thought, he said the same thing! Too funny!

That is TOO funny!! :D

For goodness sake...I suddenly want a bird now!

Just wanted to say that this is a funny thread.. Very nice to see every once in a while :D

I have to agree, some of these threads can become very intimidating and you know that they were not started for that purpose.

I used to have a little Pomeranian that we named Moody Moosie Moosette. She was a very Moody little dog, if you told her to look sad, her little face would droop and she would become so sad looking, if you told her to be happy, she would run in her little circles. I sure miss that little dog, she is currently staying at the Rainbow Bridge. I forgot, the reason that we added Moosie was she was a bigger pom then normal size pom is.

My father and step mother had a sulfur crested cockatoo that used to be in the bird show at the Tropicana in Las Vegas, that bird was insanely intelligent.

You could hold entire conversations with it.

One of it's show tricks was to answer a phone, the number of times I would call their house and have the bird answer I cannot even begin to count.

Sadly being around my father it did pick up a few swear words which it seemed to delight in screaming out.

The newlywed game:

Yep most of the questions are the same, but it's still fun to go see.

My favorite one of all happened on the Sapphire Princess,the assistant cruise director was doing the question and answer thing, the cruise director (Josh Daybol ,was off to the side waiting to do a karaoke show) the question was:

"where is the strangest place you have made whoopie?"

The wife of the honeymoon couple both said a lifeboat.

Josh asked "which ship?"

She replied "this one"

Of course everyone in the room started laughing, Josh was a little dumbstruck, but started laughing as well.

Move on to the couple who had been married for 10 years.

The same question, "where is the strangest place you have made whoopie?"

Her answer....... "In the a**"

I managed to spray the couple in front of me with the drink I had.

The assistant CD looked like he was about to faint, he went so pale.

Josh was laughing so hard he had tears in his eyes.

So yes, we still go to the newlywed game just for moments like these.

Had a bird the ex and I used to keep in the bedroom. One morning while feeling in the mood and starting to have fun the bird started making kissing noises....Then he really started making kissing noises.....The ex started giggling and then so did the bird along with making kissing noises and then more giggling from the bird.....

All I can say is think "Hindenburg"....Bart was moved to the dining room that day.....LOL....

On our recent Miracle cruise, I went to the theater for bingo in time to see the Not-So-Newlywed game's finish. The last question was, "If you had a parrot that slept in your bedroom, what would it say?"

Well, we have an African Grey that aleeps on her stand in our room. I wanted to jump up and tell everyone what she says -

She makes the fart sound & laughs my laugh!:eek::rolleyes:

When I got back to the cabin, I asked DH what he would have answered and, after a little thought, he said the same thing! Too funny!

Best answer we've heard to that question was "Do that in the bathroom!"

Archived