Question about booking on board

hermitstyle

I am planning on surprising my mom for mother's day/her birthday/christmas this year with a cruise. I am going on a cruise in April on the Glory, and I know that they do not do FCC on board that ship, but would you still be able to book another cruise on board? I would like to do this, because that would give us an OBC, and do they automatically book you ES if they do allow you to book on board? What would the OBC be for an 8 day cruise? I know for a 7 day it is $100 OBC. Also, do they let you pay for the cruise in full or do they just let you pay the deposit only?

I am planning on surprising my mom for mother's day/her birthday/christmas this year with a cruise. I am going on a cruise in April on the Glory, and I know that they do not do FCC on board that ship, but would you still be able to book another cruise on board? I would like to do this, because that would give us an OBC, and do they automatically book you ES if they do allow you to book on board? What would the OBC be for an 8 day cruise? I know for a 7 day it is $100 OBC. Also, do they let you pay for the cruise in full or do they just let you pay the deposit only?

I may be wrong, but the only cruise line we've been on, where they actually have a future cruise booking agent onboard, is Holland America.

they only have future cruise certificates on board these ships: valor, freedom, liberty, conquest and splendor. i'm not looking to get future cruise certificates, as i already know which ship, itinerary and date that i want to book. i was looking to book the cruise while on board the glory (which doesn't have it now, but maybe after her drydock) to get the OBC for booking on board. that is my only incentive, otherwise i would just book at home. so my question, can you book your next cruise on board fleet wide or just the five ships that sell the future cruise certificates? (again, i do not want to purchase a future cruise certificate)

Archived