2011 Holland tulips

Bowie MeMe

Thinking of going to Holland for the tulips in April 2011. How soon do I need to book and has anyone suggestions? Right now I am thinking Viking but would like to hear about what you have done. I know from our Washington DC cherry blossoms that Mother Nature is really fickle but I would like to see this spectacular or at least try. TIA

Hi there -

If you repost on the River/Canal thread, you may get more responses.

I think you may have to book soon - this is a popular itinerary, and sells out quickly from what I have read.

Good luck!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Thinking of going to Holland for the tulips in April 2011. How soon do I need to book and has anyone suggestions? Right now I am thinking Viking but would like to hear about what you have done. I know from our Washington DC cherry blossoms that Mother Nature is really fickle but I would like to see this spectacular or at least try. TIA

We are booked April 22nd & Windmills to May 3rd on River Duchess Uniworld

Starting in Brussels to Antwerp and finish in Amsterdam The last day of our cruise we go to the Keukenhof Gardens (This is suposed to be the best week to see the Tulips

We are ariving one day early in Brussels after the cruise one day in Amsterdam to see the Anne Frank House The next day we are taking the Train to Paris for 5 days b/4 we come home

We booked in August of 09 and paid up front plus received over $1200 in discounts plus $150 ship board credit

We now have less than 80 days and we will be on our way

This will be our first time on a River Boat Cruise

STUR DAYTON,OHIO

Archived