Legend Question

miro10

Am I missing something? Is their a serenity area on the legend? I checked the deck plans and don't see it. I think I read somewhere that their is an adult only pool area on an aft deck, but I can't find it on the deck plans. We're cruiseing in April, (spring break time) and would like a quite area to sneak away to if it gets crazy.

There isn't a Serenity area on the Legend. I did miss the adults only section with cushioned lounges and umbrellas. They do have an adult only section on the Lido deck behind the buffet area which has the regular chairs, some table and chairs, a pool, and a hot tub.

Have they changed something? We did have an adults only area when we cruised in September - don't know that it was labeled a Serenity area, but it was posted as adults only and was a small area just outside the funnel where the windows overlook the Golden Fleece.

Am I missing something? Is their a serenity area on the legend? I checked the deck plans and don't see it. I think I read somewhere that their is an adult only pool area on an aft deck, but I can't find it on the deck plans. We're cruiseing in April, (spring break time) and would like a quite area to sneak away to if it gets crazy.

No serenity area on the Legend. The aft pool is adults only (16+). They do a good job of keeping the younger ones out. It is usually pretty quiet back there, at least as far as kids running around.

Thanks folks, nice to know there is a quite adult only area. Don't mind kids, but a concentration of a couple hundred might be a bit much from

time to time. Would like those plush lounge chairs though.

Archived