Nice Voice Mail Message

FinelyCruising

Tonight I had a very nice follow up message that my wait list had been cleared (they tried to get me on the phone twice last Thursday when it did) and that I had changed my cabin over the weekend which was noted. If I needed anything else please call and note that all deposits were completely refundable at this time.

I did not take the refund policy as an invitation to do so as much as a freedom to chose to sail and not be boxed in. The attention to the details by the rep I originally spoke with was more than I could have expected and the high touch is very much appreciated by me as a First Time guest.

While I am still evaluating the cruise I selected, I don't think I can cancel without a load of guilt for all the great service just for booking.

What an amazing and impressive Customer Service platform Oceania has!

Very nice!! I remember the first time I received a phone call from a hotel that we were about to stay at asking if they could do anything beforehand for our stay...I'm like what??? seriously?? not just the canned e:mail? It makes SUCH a difference!!

I think that's one of the problems with the Celebrity/Princess's of the world, they've been consumed by the RCL/Carnival that it's one giant call centre and there's no personal touch.

Did you book directly with the cruise line.. which would make sence that they called you direct bypassing your travel agent to give you the offer?

Just curious.

I had booked directly with the cruise line via phone and changed cabins a few days later via phone as well. The original booking agent was the one who left the voice mail for me. When I called to change the cabin after the original booking, I did dial up the extension of the person I spoke with to book but someone else took the call, I assume in her absence for what ever reason. So some how there is a system in place for following through with a customer.

The second person who stood in and assisted me was amazingly helpful and I could not be more pleased with the customer service I have experienced with these few interactions.

Archived