Suites, expedited boarding, & waiting areas @ Miami cruise port?

erdoran

DH and I are sailing on the Epic this coming Christmas. We may have to take a flight that would get us into Miami airport around 9 am, which puts us at the cruiseport around 10 am, giving a minimum 2 hr or so wait to board! We're in a suite so we get priority embarkation, etc but--is it greedy to ask if they have any type of VIP waiting lounge for suite passengers who get there really early?

Thanks! another question--does it pay for us to buy the soda card, or are there free sodas, etc readily available in the Courtyard area, in room, etc? And do we get free booze other than the "sparkling wine" I've seen on the list of amenities?

Thanks! another question--does it pay for us to buy the soda card, or are there free sodas, etc readily available in the Courtyard area, in room, etc? And do we get free booze other than the "sparkling wine" I've seen on the list of amenities?

What category suite are you in? On the Dawn you get 3 bottles of booze in the Owner's Suite along with soda and 6 bottles in the Garden Villa. I can't remember if the AE's through the AB's get soda but they don't get booze.

If the Epic is like all the other ships in the fleet, the courtyard will not have free soda.

DH and I are sailing on the Epic this coming Christmas. We may have to take a flight that would get us into Miami airport around 9 am, which puts us at the cruiseport around 10 am, giving a minimum 2 hr or so wait to board! We're in a suite so we get priority embarkation, etc but--is it greedy to ask if they have any type of VIP waiting lounge for suite passengers who get there really early?

Thats pretty early. How about when your plane lands you go into the terminal and have a Mimosa or bloody mary and kill some time . Your bags will be fine for at least a half hour. I'd try to get to the port around 10:45 (15 minute taxi) ,,, good luck ;)

Archived