Singles on Emerald Princess April 25th?

adk0425

Hi all,

I am not single but have booked a cruise on the Emerald Princess with my entire family on April 25th and one of my girlfriends is thinking of coming along, she is single and is so far booking her cabin for one.

Are there any singles on this forum on this cruise? I am afraid she's going to get on the ship with me and my boyfriend/parents/brother and sister-in-law and my mom's best friend and be bored to tears or feel left out. I would feel better if there were some fun ladies for her to hang out with and some nice gentlemen.

I'm afraid a Princess cruise is not the cruise line for her to have fun as a single. Any thoughts?

Hi all,

I am not single but have booked a cruise on the Emerald Princess with my entire family on April 25th and one of my girlfriends is thinking of coming along, she is single and is so far booking her cabin for one.

Are there any singles on this forum on this cruise? I am afraid she's going to get on the ship with me and my boyfriend/parents/brother and sister-in-law and my mom's best friend and be bored to tears or feel left out. I would feel better if there were some fun ladies for her to hang out with and some nice gentlemen.

I'm afraid a Princess cruise is not the cruise line for her to have fun as a single. Any thoughts?

Howdy adk0425! 50.gif

Regarding any singles on this forum that are sailing with you, please click here http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=44773 and read the Sticky post titled What is a ROLL CALL and how do I find mine?

Please note it includes the following information:

IF MY ROLL CALL IS SLOW, CAN I POST IT ON OTHER FORUMS?

No. Please don't post threads looking for others cruising with you on any of our other forums. Roll Calls became so popular that there was a need to set up a separate area for them. We ask that you keep Roll Call type discussions to your Roll Call in the ROLL CALL forums and keep the other forums open for general cruise discussions according to forum topic.

The topic for this forum is shown in the little box above:

Singles Cruises Which cruise line offers the most for single cruisers? Solo cruisers?

I see you have already posted on your Emerald Princess Roll Call thread titled April 25, 2010 Emerald Eastern Caribbean at http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1027519. That is where you will find any single or solo Cruise Critic members sailing with you. Your Roll Call thread has a "captive audience" since everyone is sailing together! 05.gif

082502btw_prv.gif, if your friend does book the cruise they should register for Cruise Critic membership and then join in on the Roll Call since Roll Call threads are for registered and logged in members only. I suggest they register for Cruise Critic membership anyway just to enjoy the various features Cruise Critic has to offer! 05.gif

As for thoughts from your fellow Cruise Critic members regarding Princess Cruises and their single or solo guests, I suggest you might want to start a new thread regarding just that topic here or on the Solo Cruisers Forum at http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=373.

I sincerely hope this information will be helpful and glad to have you aboard Cruise Critic!

Kat 110105_emYA42_prv.gif

Thank you for the information, I thought this was the correct forum for the question. I will not respond for her on the roll call, as not to embarrass her in any way, but will keep up with it in case there are some postings by other singles.

thank you again.

You are most welcome!

I fully understand your confusion. To try to prevent that type of situation we have the Sticky post titled Want to find other Cruise Critic members sailing with you before your cruise? at http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=903149 above.

Glad to be of service and hope you all have a wonderful cruise,

Kat 050103cat_prv.gif

Archived