Countdown clock how to add?

subaru94

Help forgotten how to add on a cruise you have just booked with countdown clock please?

Just click on the coundown clocks option on the top of the page...in the yellow strip under the name of thread etc...design your clock, and then a code will come up...copy and paste the code, and then go to User CP (in the same yellow strip of options) and paste code into Edit Signature...

I hope that works, its always easier to talk it, rather than type, so hope it makes sense :)

Hi Cazz,

Had a total blank on how to add cruise couldn't find the countdown clock, anyone with step by step instructions would be great, many thanks

Ok i will do my best :)

User CP FAQ Guidelines Photo Gallery Countdown Clocks Store FREE E-Letter Member Cruises Members List New Posts Search menu_open.gifQuick Links menu_open.gifLog Out

These are all the options you click on at the top of the page...clearly...click on `countdown clocks`:p

It will then give you the option to design one..select the name of the ship, the date your travelling and any person message you want to add to it.

Hit `submit` and it will come up with a preview of it and underneath a `code`. Copy and paste the code..and then go back to the options i have listed above.

Go to User CP on the left side your control panel should look like this:

Your Profile Edit Your Details Customize Profile Edit Profile Picture Networking Contacts & Friends - See Note about GOLDEN RULE below Settings & Options Edit Avatar Edit Signature - No Advertising Allowed Edit Email & Password Edit Options Edit Ignore List Subscribed Threads menu_open.gif Folders Subscriptions

List Subscriptions Edit Folders Miscellaneous Event Reminders Attachments

Click on Edit signature NO ADVERTISING ALOUD and then copy and paste you code into the box in the centre. It says `SAVE SIGNATURE` or PREVIEW SIGNATURE`, if you want to preview it and check you like it, hit the preview button, if your happy with it, then hit the `SAVE` button...then you should be good to go....Good Luck! :) Cheers Jas

PS If you actually hit the options i have copy and pasted that will automatically open up as well...

Archived