Sadly Packing Summer Clothes away in the cedar trunk!

JAMS1

It is hard, isn't it? It's only been a little over a week since we left our Panama Canal cruise with lovely hot, humid weather - now just wishing the temp would get to freezing (doesn't look too promising for today).

Oh well - I whine about it being too hot in the summer too (which is why our next cruise is to wonderfully cool Alaska).

Let's be honest - I just love cruising!! :D

SandyMc, I know what you mean. Its sad when the cruise is over :( and has come to an end.

I have a cruise booked for next month and I am already thinking of the next cruise after that..........LOL I just added a bunch of favorits from HAL's website for later this year and next year! :D Sometimes I will even book the next cruise while onboard:) My addiction for cruising started in 2003 when did yours start? LOL

shandryl, our next cruise will not be until Summer 2011 - ARG!

Alaskan Cruise Tour - looking at ideas now

JAMS1, sometimes to help the addiction along we must book another cruise to tie us over........LOL

Well the Alaskan cruise tour sounds good! I say let the count down begin!:D

My addiction actually started with our first "vacation" cruise on the Norwegian Sea in 2000 - I have been hooked ever since! It has become increasingly important to always have a cruise in the wings so I am now looking for something to followup Alaska.

I used to think it was really weird for people to keep taking the same cruise over and over again but finally figured it out after our Med cruise last year. Some ports offer so much you can just never do it all and some ships offer such a wonderful feel you want to be there as often as possible. Yup - I'm hooked for sure!

Jams,

you will have plenty of time to take another cruise. It won't be summer here until 4th of July!

You made me chuckle - Yep you are right, summer does not normally arrive in the NW until late June or over the 4th of July.

Realistically will not be able to fit one in before 2011.

Will try to sneak one in somewhere.

Archived