Shorex Q - Timing + a few others

Hi All from Down Under,

Am travelling to LA to join the Mariner in May (23-30) for the Mexican Riveria have just booked my Shore tours, and am concerned about the timings that are listed.

Have been browsing and absorbing EVERY thing I can get my hands on here but apart from Puerto Vallarta being a different time btwn ship and land I did not know that Cabo was as well (is it??). :confused:

Have booked the Coastal Highlights tour as I am interested in the Glass Factory as well as seeing Lands End etc.

BUT tour goes from 1:30pm to 6:15pm AND they have listed the ship as DEPARTING at 6pm EEEKKKK!!!!! :eek::eek: as it is a shore tour thru RCI I assume it is the same as here in Oz that you are assured to get back to the ship and it will wait for you as you are booked with them (Duty of Care and all that) Hope this is true - perhaps I should stop watching all those Youtube horrors of people running after a departing ship! :o

Also I did a search some time ago can't find it now about the Power outlets on the Mariner - can someone tell me what type of outlets they have, thought I read that there was 2 types.

Also one other question - Storage of Luggage etc in the cabins, have an inside Prom room and trying to work out where Suitcases go as well as drawers etc for Tops, Swimming Costumes, Workout stuff where are they located?

If it is a Royal Caribbean excursion...they will have you back to the ship in time. :D

The captain and the Compass will alert you to the proper time changes. I wouldn't even try to guess. When we were on Radiance OTS in November, we were in Cabo the same day as Mariner OTS. The Mariner passsengers had been instructed to change their watches, and they were an hour off us. We didn't change the time on the 5 night cruise. :)

Luggage can be stored under the bed or in the closet. If your cases are VERY large, and won't fit...your room steward will store them for you. But most all of them fit. If they are very wide, you can open them up and slide them under the bed. :)

I don't know about the plugs. Sorry I haven't payed much attention. We have plugged ac adapters in for charging things, so I am guessing they are standard US 2 or 3 prong.

Have a wonderful cruise! :D

Archived