Bon Voyage companys near Port Canaveral

glen tev

Does anyone know of any Bon voyage companys that will deliver to Freedom of the seas in Port canaveral. Were sailing on April 4th and wanted a few easter baskets for the kids delivered to the room. I've used Wellwishers before but there website is down.I was going to call them but i figured i'd put this thread out there anyway. Thanks for the help!

Does anyone know of any Bon voyage companys that will deliver to Freedom of the seas in Port canaveral. Were sailing on April 4th and wanted a few easter baskets for the kids delivered to the room. I've used Wellwishers before but there website is down.I was going to call them but i figured i'd put this thread out there anyway. Thanks for the help!

Deliveries like that are no longer accepted by RCCL for their ships. That was stopped a while back. Check on the RCCL site for options in the Gifts and Gear section.

If you are flying in and staying the night before perhaps something shipped to the hotel would work...if it is all boxed up, which you could request it then just goes as part of the luggage onto your ship...that may be a better alternative if you want to get something aboard nice for the kids...

These folks specialize in Disney baskets (and are very popular with the DCL crowd) but claim to deliver to all Port Canaveral lines. Might be at least worth a call:

http://www.theperfectgift.cc/index.html

I have to say that The Perfect Gift has some really nice things. I haven't ordered from them for a couple of years, but I thought, not sure, that they could still deliver gifts to the ship as long as they didn't contain alcohol.

Call there and ask for Shirley. She is really sweet. Enjoy!

I, too, have used The Perfect Gift and dealt with Shirley. She is AWESOME! She worked really hard to find me a brand of wine that I wanted to surprise my DH with in his birthday basket. This was on Disney where it is ok to bring wine onboard. I have used The Perfect Gift a few times and have always been happy.

We've always had Shirley deliver and I'm curious about the baskets with sodas... that's not a problem having sodas delivered?

Not sure who you're asking about the problem here...Shirley delivering soda or RCCL accepting soda? If it's RCCL, they don't care if you bring non-alcoholic beverages onboard.

I was just reading the "Onboard policies" for Royal Caribbean...

Guests are not allowed to bring alcoholic nor non-alcoholic beverages onboard for consumption or any other use. Alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages that are purchased in ports-of-call or from Shops On Board will be stored by the ship and delivered to your stateroom on the last day of the sailing.

Does this not apply to non-alcoholic beverages you initially board with?

Not sure who you're asking about the problem here...Shirley delivering soda or RCCL accepting soda? If it's RCCL, they don't care if you bring non-alcoholic beverages onboard.

Archived