Which has the best kids program on Alaska itinerary?

jam82

Which has the best kids program for a 3 year old in Alaska: Princess, HAL or NCL? Do any of these lines have in cabin babysitting? Would any of these lines offer child care during night time port stops?

I need to cruise weekend to weekend (7 days) so I can't do RCCL or Carnival.

Impossible to answer something such as "best". Depends what you mean by that. If your child is totally potty trained, you will have more options. You can usually find out about child care options by going to each cruiseline's webpage and looking under headings such as "youth programs".

Lots of time, babysitting is only offered if a crew member is available to provide it.

I am not sure Alaska would have been a good destination choice for us when the kids were younger. But, each family has different needs.

I recently booked Princess to Alaska (I have a 3 and 6 yo) after a bit of research. According to my research Princess, RC and NCL have the best kids clubs in the area. I have done NCL before but prefered the schedule of Princess. My first cruise was a long 14 transatlantic and my then 4yo LOVED the kids club. Had to drag him out every night.

They do have the clubs open while in port but it usually thins out. I've always taken my kids off the boat but think I may try leaving them on, if they prefer.

Good luck planning.

Archived