Platinum C&A - Priority Check-In

lmmn

I believe it depends on the area and the crowd. We had my Sister and BIL were with us going on the Voyager in Miami, they were allowed to go to priority checkin with us. When we were disembarking, they and my other BIL and SIL were allowed to go to the priority lounge with us also. Howver, this past cruise on the Serenade they were not allowed in the lounge with us as it was stated that the lounge chosen was too small to accomodate the extras.

All you can do is ask, and if they can, all the better. Now, as the previous poster said, they may not have all the seapass cards available in that area, so you will have to ask.

This summer we ( my husband and I) are platinum members are bringing ( and paying for) our 2 kids ( gold members). I will be upset if I can check in but have to wait in line with my kids since the trip will be charged in my card

We called RCCL because our daughter is traveling with us in her own cabin. This is my daugthers first RCCL cruise. We were told they can check in with us even though they are on an inside cabin. WE are platinum members and we booked a suite. But we were told that my daughters bookings were completely cross referenced with ours.

I was under the impression that if hubby and I are platinum, our minor children qualify for the same level we are, hence they would be able to check in at the same priority stage.

Just home from the EOS and the check in was the smoothest we had ever had!

Archived