Does Carnival allow smokeless cigarettes in the non smoking areas?

Nunu

I love the e-bacon and e-cake idea! I smoked the electric cigg. in non smoking places till out state made them soooo hard to get. It does get old, having to explain it all the time. But the perks are you can smoke indoors on really freezing days, in non-smoking hotel rooms, and even on a plane if your a nervous flyer like me. Not openly though, you have to kinda hide it. hee hee

LemurCat

I was on the Glory last May and I vaped my 510 all over the ship except the

main dining room . And only two of the crew said anything to me ,but when I showed what it was everything was ok with them.

Tim:) VAPE ON!

Good to know. I'm thinking of getting a 510. I have grown weary of my 901 and m401.

This is not candy or a toy.. it's a device for people who quit to remain non-smoking

And it's a new concept to me, so I asked about it. I apologize for not being more up to date on advancements for an addiction I don't have.

Like I said, not trying to judge. But Lemur said she puts no nicotine in hers, and not knowing her personally, I would have no way of knowing she was a previous smoker who was using this as an alternative replacement. All I saw was the essential smoking of water with flavor, and to me that sounds like candy. I asked, she clarified, and now I know.

Ah the Internet. Learn something new every day.

And it's a new concept to me, so I asked about it. I apologize for not being more up to date on advancements for an addiction I don't have.

Like I said, not trying to judge. But Lemur said she puts no nicotine in hers, and not knowing her personally, I would have no way of knowing she was a previous smoker who was using this as an alternative replacement. All I saw was the essential smoking of water with flavor, and to me that sounds like candy. I asked, she clarified, and now I know.

Ah the Internet. Learn something new every day.

I had smoked a pack and a half of Camel Lights a day for 8 years, quit for 4 years, and started smoking a quarter of a pack off and on for a while, and then finally started a quarter of a pack every day. And then I discovered the e-cigarette.

I had smoked a pack and a half of Camel Lights a day for 8 years, quit for 4 years, and started smoking a quarter of a pack off and on for a while, and then finally started a quarter of a pack every day. And then I discovered the e-cigarette.

Wow, congrats on getting so far! I am all for techniques that are healthier substitutes.

Are they healthier? I honestly have no clue. :confused:

Well, they're still testing them, but I can say that I don't have a smoker's cough, can actually breath, don't get all asthmatic the few times I choose to run on the tread mill, can taste and smell stuff again, and my doctor said my lungs are nice and clear.

Every ingredient in smoke juice is FDA approved for ingestion by eating.

There's no tar, no carcinogens, and no second-hand smoke.

In my less-than-scientific opinion, yes.

Yup. And pipes. If you're interested in a link, let me know.

Hi LemurCat

I would love to know more about the e-cig. What little I know is about the dangerous of using it, you know that skull and crossbones thing.

I'm trying to break my habit. It's not so much the nicotine, but the habit of holding it. Especially while driving.

Appreciate anything you can share.

Hi LemurCat

I would love to know more about the e-cig. What little I know is about the dangerous of using it, you know that skull and crossbones thing.

I'm trying to break my habit. It's not so much the nicotine, but the habit of holding it. Especially while driving.

Appreciate anything you can share.

I'm a big believer in online forums, and this one is particularly good -- both in the pros and the cons. (And they have their fair share of cheerleaders too.)

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum

And for the record, I have *NEVER* seen a skull and cross bones on any e-cigarette product.

Well, they're still testing them, but I can say that I don't have a smoker's cough, can actually breath, don't get all asthmatic the few times I choose to run on the tread mill, can taste and smell stuff again, and my doctor said my lungs are nice and clear.

Every ingredient in smoke juice is FDA approved for ingestion by eating.

There's no tar, no carcinogens, and no second-hand smoke.

In my less-than-scientific opinion, yes.

I smoked mine on RCCL last year and people were fascinated. If I had brought any extras with me, I could have sold enough to pay for my cruise. We were on a mediterranean cruise and the Europeans all wanted to buy cigarettes. RCCL didn't stock enough for the number of smokers onboard and they were running low and rationing what cigarettes they did have to sell. It did not go over well, to put it mildly. For me, the E-cig has helped me to stay off cigarettes. On our RCCL cruise I sat in the bar drinking with my husband, (who at the time was still smoking real ciggies) and I vaped on my e-cig (a mini 501). The Europeans who couldn't buy cigarettes, until they found more and brought them to the bar, were dying watching me. But what was most significant for me was that I never once was tempted to take a hit off of a real cigarette and for people who drink and smoke, they know what I am speaking of. I can proudly say that I have been SMOKE free for over a year and the E-Cig is probably the one thing that really got me over the craving hurdle. I will still take my e-cig with me on our upcoming CCL cruise to Mexico in March knowing that I will drink. It's fun and I don't do use it hardly at all now. My husband is now using the E-cig exclusively. For him, a 30 year smoker, I don't think there is any way he could have quit without it. It has also saved a ton in money compared to the Patch or a carton of cigarettes. LeMur, one Question, do you use e-liquid? or just the cartridges?

Quit in July!:D:D:cool:

65492.png

I got the same ticker...LOL..I love looking at it everyday and the money I have saved every day goes into a jar and at the end of the week into the savings at the bank....haven't been off too long, but I will be because I stopped smoking for 10 years and 1 day decided to have a social smoke with someone and wound up smoking again for the last 3 years....bought the e-cig, but it just didn't do it for me, so I just did like I did 10 years ago and threw them away....and no more social smokes for me!!!!!!;)

Archived