Bungee cord needed on Equinox?

gingerspike

We've only been on M Class ships, but figured out by day two that if you turn the handle down (as if to lock) when the door is open it holds the open door in place. Our friends went through 2 weeks on an M Class cruise and never figured this out, so they jammed a chair in the doorway every evening.

I see this on many lists for keeping the veranda doors open at night. Is this needed on the Equinox? or is there a door stop of some kind?

Goodness...when I first read your topic, I wondered if you planned on bungee jumping in the inner atrium area! But that's just my odd sense of humor working again.

Is it okay to leave the balcony door open on Celebrity?:confused:

I posted about leaving the balcony door cracked on the HAL boards, and they tarred & feathered me!:eek:

Why would anyone care if you leave your balcony door cracked

while you are sleeping?:eek:

That is your choice. Why would they tar and feather you?:confused:

Just off the Summit, there is a sticky notice on the balcony doors to keep closed at all times. When you go onto the balcony you are to close the door and then open it to enter your room. Doors are not to be left open at night. One of the reasons is the air conditioning will be cooling the sea air and not your room. When the door is open it can cause an air tunnel between your hall door and the balcony door.

Last year they reminded you daily in the Daily Reviews to keep you patio door closed but this year there is that new sticky note and I did not notice it mentioned on paper.

I am sure many do leave their door ajar.

Just off the Summit, there is a sticky notice on the balcony doors to keep closed at all times. When you go onto the balcony you are to close the door and then open it to enter your room. Doors are not to be left open at night. One of the reasons is the air conditioning will be cooling the sea air and not your room. When the door is open it can cause an air tunnel between your hall door and the balcony door.

Last year they reminded you daily in the Daily Reviews to keep you patio door closed but this year there is that new sticky note and I did not notice it mentioned on paper.

I am sure many do leave their door ajar.

Where was the notice?:eek:...I had a balcony on the 1/16 sailing (very rare for me) and I don't recall reading that anywhere. Then again, my

neighbors were not the nicest:rolleyes: so my balcony door was not opened too often anyway.

Archived