Sydney Webcam

BeenThere2

It IS summer. On average there are more wet days in February than in the depths of "winter" in July and August in Sydney. :eek:

Wow -- that is surprising. We're booked on a cruise next February (Auckland to Sydney) -- guess we better pack a raincoat:confused:

Wow -- that is surprising. We're booked on a cruise next February (Auckland to Sydney) -- guess we better pack a raincoat:confused:

Good idea. February I think averages 13 wet days. But it's not Bellingham rain...it's warm most of the time. We won't mention Cairns where we average around 20 days :)

just letting you know that I was down at taronga park zoo for a twilight concert tonight... yes in the torrential rain.... when suddenly the rains cleared and across the harbour I could see the tail of the Voyager poking out from the opera house... would have taken a photo except I only had my little camera and couldn't zoom in far enough

joanne

just letting you know that I was down at taronga park zoo for a twilight concert tonight... yes in the torrential rain.... when suddenly the rains cleared and across the harbour I could see the tail of the Voyager poking out from the opera house... would have taken a photo except I only had my little camera and couldn't zoom in far enough

joanne

nice we envy u both we are on rhapsody of the seas roll call sydney to honolulu join our wonderful roll call a fantastic bunch trust me !! :D:D

Archived