Los Angeles Port Transportation

Av8tor

As posted previously, Super Shuttle's ExecuCar division now offers Business Express service using mini-vans rather than town cars at about half the price. Towncars are around $80 each way and the vans are $48. They both are reserved for you (no waiting for others) and go directly to your destination without making stops for others.

Last week, we made a last minute Business Express reservation right after landing at LAX and they were able to have a van there for us by the time we reached the curb and we didn't even have to wait for checked baggage since we didn't have any. The mini-van we had was in very nice shape (clean and comfortable).

We made the return reservation the day we started the cruise and when we got off the ship, we called as we were exiting the customs checkpoint and they had a TOWNCAR there for us within 5 minutes. Nice surprise getting the towncar for the cheaper mini-van price!!

As posted previously, Super Shuttle's ExecuCar division now offers Business Express service using mini-vans rather than town cars at about half the price. Towncars are around $80 each way and the vans are $48. They both are reserved for you (no waiting for others) and go directly to your destination without making stops for others.

Hi,

Do you know if that's $48 per van, or $48 per person?

Thanks!

Last week, we made a last minute Business Express reservation right after landing at LAX and they were able to have a van there for us by the time we reached the curb and we didn't even have to wait for checked baggage since we didn't have any. The mini-van we had was in very nice shape (clean and comfortable).

We made the return reservation the day we started the cruise and when we got off the ship, we called as we were exiting the customs checkpoint and they had a TOWNCAR there for us within 5 minutes. Nice surprise getting the towncar for the cheaper mini-van price!!

How do you book the 48 van? When I called they we're talking $80 each way for the van. I did wee thge $48 deal on a website a while back but I can't find it anymore. Help.

How do you book the 48 van? When I called they we're talking $80 each way for the van. I did wee thge $48 deal on a website a while back but I can't find it anymore. Help.

800-427-7483 is the direct number for EXPRESS by ExecuCar. The $80 price should be for Towncar service. Specifying that you want the business Express mini-van service should get you down to $48. This service might only be available in the Los Angeles - Long Beach area.

Archived