Hey gang, did I miss anything?

Mr. Y

Hey Gang!

As I approach my cruise in the very near future I was wondering if I missed out on any important questions. If any of my new hosses have advice for me, before the cruise please notify me ASAP. I think I have covered everything, including other questions for hosses but if you would like to add something I would appreciate it.

Thanks, Gang.

Hey Mr. Y -

Just want to say have a great time...I'm sure you and your hosses will represent Texas in best way. Please take lots of pictures and come back and share them in a trip review.

Also - I think I saw that your cruise goes to Cozumel....if that is right, I think I know a bar you might like. It is in town and it is called The Drunk Store. It is a little outdoor bar in a courtyard. You have to walk through a jewelry store, a restaurant or a leather shop to get to it. Dollar beers and great margaritas. You set on saddles that are mounted on posts around the bar. For some reason, I think it is a place the hosses might like. It is my hoss's favorite Cozumel bar!

Y'all have fun!

Thanks KC for the insight. My hosses and I already have an excursion set up, but we will try to have a couple of shots of jack at the drunk bar. It sounds like a place where a couple of my nephews will like. Does anyone know the drinking age in Cozumel? Because I might let them rip a few Corona's out there.

Thanks for everyone that has helped me out on the board the last few months. I will give a report a few day after I get back. I might need a few days to air out after this cruise, but I will make sure I report.

From what I read, it seems like everything is first class on the cruise from the facilities to the spa. We are really looking forward to utilizing the spa on Saturday after our excursion.

Thanks, gang.

I have a question.... What is a "hosses"?

Ha Ha, I thought we had this word all figured out on another thread a little while back!!!

"Hosses" are his "People" - His friends - his peeps! Whoever the important people he surrounds himself with!!

Lol - They should make this a new word in the dictionary!! lol :D

I found out if you look a little be forgien, have a accent you can convince a whole ship that you are something you are not. We had the French version of American Idol on our ship. We named him Fidol. he was everywhere kissing babies, taking pictures, signing autographs. Of course I was not for sure he just seemed WAY to full of himself. I went home and googled and googled and can't find him go figure.

So Moral of my story. If you are with a group make up faux personas and have fun with it. Next year my hubby is going to be a up and coming football player and I will be ........ well I have not figured it out quite yet.

Make sure you keep up with the time in Cozumel while hanging out at the Drunk Bar. We don't wanna hear about you missing your boat or see videos of you and your Hosses trying to stumble to the boat.

You can have as many entrees as possible.

And most of all, HAVE FUN and KEEP A GOOD ATTITUDE!! Just remember to cruise TEXAS FRIENDLY! Then you shouldn't have any problems.

Then, let us know how it goes when you get back.

I have a feeling it may be hard to do but make an effort to stay out of the Mexican jails. I think that it is a given that you are going to end up in the ships brig so carry a soap on a rope just in case.:p

Believe me Traveler, My hosses and I will be well known tourists after this trip especially in Cozumel. We plan getting a little bit loose while we're out there.

Hey Gang!

As I approach my cruise in the very near future I was wondering if I missed out on any important questions. If any of my new hosses have advice for me, before the cruise please notify me ASAP. I think I have covered everything, including other questions for hosses but if you would like to add something I would appreciate it.

Thanks, Gang.

Some people on Cruise Critics are too lazy to do a search and find the answers themselves. This hoss is too lazy to even make up his own questions! :D

Believe me Traveler, My hosses and I will be well known tourists after this trip especially in Cozumel. We plan getting a little bit loose while we're out there.

Of that I have no doubt. I suspect that you will making the rounds of all the talk shows, Jerry Springer comes to mind, when you return. People here will be starting threads about the crazy cruise ship tourist that started an international incident and ended up in jail in Cozumel. Actualy I am thinking that you might fun to cruise with sometimes. Have fun, but not too much. :D

Almost got through an entire thread without someone being rude.

Enjoy MR Y and don't worry, just ask away.

Pinkbarbie - if you look to the right of your message entry screen there are a lot of little pictures. See the one that looks like a big smile? You put it at the end of a sentence when you're making (or attempting to make) a joke. :D It's a way to say "I'm kidding." :D

Sorry if you didn't find any humor in my comment - maybe I'm not as funny as I think. :rolleyes: I found humor in his question: "Have I missed out on any important questions."

It's not rudeness. If he had "asked away," I wouldn't have commented that he wasn't asking questions. Get it? ;)

Pinkbarbie and Redlef,

We're all hosses on this board, I would like to think. Everybody on this board is here to have a good time and gain knowledge about Carnival. I have to admit the site is going to give me a lot of confidence when I board the ship next week with my gang of hosses.

We look to have a good time and in the process we will respect fellow cruisers and the locals in Cozumel. But in doing so we would like to share a drink with a fellow cruiser and and a local from Cozumel.

I'm a little disappointed that the ship doesn't serve t-bone steaks, but everything else sounds like it is first class. Our gang can't wait to check out the nightclub, we may even bring some of our favorite music so the DJ can play it.

Thanks, Gang.

Archived