Cocoa Beach Shuttle or TraveLynx

w8ing2cruz

Can anyone comment on their experiences with either of these. Prices seem pretty comparable for our group of six.

CBS = $95 + tip for shared shuttle (could be a greyhound bus though)

TraveLynx = $105 + tip for 7 or 14 passenger van.

Would like to avoid the cattle call if possible so I'm kind of leaning towards TraveLynx but would love to hear from someone who has used either service.

Hello, we used CBS last September for our Sensation cruise. They were on time and used a 12 passenger van with a separate add on for the luggage attached to the van. If you metion CC you should receive a 10% discount per person. We stayed in Cocoa Beach the night before our cruise, I hope this helps out and please have a gret cruise. Lisa

I guess I should be more specific. We are renting a van to get us TO the coast before our cruise. This shuttle would be for our return to the airport AFTER the cruise. As I will be in severe depression at this point I wanted this shuttle ride to go as smoothly as possible :o

For a $10 difference, I would go with Travelynx especially since it is not a shared van. Having the ability to leave once your party is off the ship is worth the tiny difference. If you have to wait for a bus to fill, that could take a while, definitely not the way to end a cruise in my opinion.

Travelynx gets good reviews on this board. Cocoa Beach shuttle gets more good reviews than bad but does get both.

For a $10 difference, I would go with Travelynx especially since it is not a shared van. Having the ability to leave once your party is off the ship is worth the tiny difference. If you have to wait for a bus to fill, that could take a while, definitely not the way to end a cruise in my opinion.

Travelynx gets good reviews on this board. Cocoa Beach shuttle gets more good reviews than bad but does get both.

I am suggesting Travelynx -

Archived