Pride Question- suite layout and March weather

a6h73

We are scheduled for the Pride on March 21. I have two questions, one, in our room, 6185, I saw video on you tube with the bed and the couch, but I cannot figure out where the 4th bed is. We are bringing our two kids and I am trying to locate the last bed so I can see if it will work for them (they are little and fall off beds without rails sometimes). But I dont see another bed anywhere.

Second question is does anyone know how warm it will be sailing out of Baltimore in March? Im trying to figure out how much summer vs. early spring clothes to pack.

Thanks!

We sailed out of Galveston once first week of April and it snowed!!!! I drove thru snow for over an hour on the way to my cruise.

If its real cold, folks generally stay on closed decks and do inside activities. I dont think there is any way to predict the weather where Im from. I doubt Baltimore can be that much different.

6185 says

2 Twin Beds (convert to King), Single Convertible Sofa and Upper

So one convertible sofa that turns into a bed at night (the pillows come off the back) and one upper bunk bed. The ladder will be stored in the closet.

I think I've seen a picture of the suite with the upper bed but I can't remember where I saw the picture. Anyways, if you've seen the layout online, I believe the upper bed is above the two regular beds laying parallel to the wall and therefore perpendicular to the two beds below (or converted king bed below).

Scratch that. It may be different for every room. I just saw another picture online just searching "carnival suite with upper bed"

Just search on google and look at photos. You'll find something I'm sure.

281912617egqLTB_th.jpg

the upper bed will pull from the ceiling above the convertible sofa.

like the above photo.

if thinking about cancelling your cruise in march to change to another date-- you would lost $$ per person as you are well past final payment.

Stop thinking of the weather= not much you can do about it-= look at excursions and plan accordingly.

Look at the weather of your ports.

We are under all that snow-- cruising to Ocho Rios in 3 weeks where temps are in the mid 80s

We are scheduled for the Pride on March 21. I have two questions, one, in our room, 6185, I saw video on you tube with the bed and the couch, but I cannot figure out where the 4th bed is. We are bringing our two kids and I am trying to locate the last bed so I can see if it will work for them (they are little and fall off beds without rails sometimes). But I dont see another bed anywhere.

Second question is does anyone know how warm it will be sailing out of Baltimore in March? Im trying to figure out how much summer vs. early spring clothes to pack.

Thanks!

March can be warm and it can be cold. If I would based it on this winter's weather, I would say cold. As you get closer to the date, you can ask the locals (and there are quite a few ) what the weather is like. Right now we have megasnow. I am sure some of the snow banks will still be around.

Thanks everyone, I see it now after google search. Definately cant put one of them up there! That would last 5 minutes. No big deal, we will use a crib.

We werent going to change the date, we just booked last minute with some friends, but just wondered others experience on march cruises. Cant seem to go back that far on the boards.

The Pride just moved to Baltimore recently= this will be the first winter that carnival has a ship from up here.

We cruise in February/March but always from Florida.

I suggest keeping an eye on the weather situation in your ports and pack accordingly. We went to Freeport a few years ago in February and it was 52 degrees. A cold wave came in and we were not prepared.

Archived