any reviews about "shoretrips.com" ???

ozysanj

A few years ago I booked a trip with them. After discussing with the Captain, boat excursion, I realized it was not what I wanted and cancelled. Shoretrips refunded my money quickly. If I found another trip I wanted, I would try them.

Don't know if this is a lot of help, but it indicates to me they are a solid company at least.

We've used them on almost all our cruises at least once. We have found them to be very high quality and have always been pleased. Several times our ship didn't make port or came in late and we never had a problem cancelling or changing times. Also their tour people seem to have been well selected. I feel more secure with them than going independently.

• 4 years later...

My experience with ShoreTrips wasn't very positive. First, they sell me a tour for $90pp that is sold for $75pp by the tour operator. When I called ShoreTrips 9 days before the tour to cancel the reservation, I was told they have an 11 day cancellation policy and was due no refund. I checked with the tour operator to find that they have more reasonable 24 cancellation policy.

Be well advised of ShoreTrips 11 cancellation policy!

Also, it may be worth spending a few more minutes searching the web to find the actual tour operator's web site and buy directly from them.

Not sure why this thread was resurrected. Individuals seeking info about excursions/tour guides should check dates of posts for current or at least relatively recent information. Excursion boats &/or crews change frequently and information from years ago may no longer be pertinent.