Flying to Atlanta on Delta? Check your flights NOW!

My Corolla is dug out, although I'm SUPER happy I'll only have to drive through my neighborhood one more time- it's a mess and it can't be good for my car to drive through that on a daily basis. The main roads are actually in pretty good shape, so I'm just going to leave super-early tomorrow to give myself plenty of time for traffic, parking at the airport, etc.

It'll be so nice when we're all in Ft Lauderdale!

Sounds like a great plan! Have a wonderful cruise!

If anyone is going to try and make a flight, make sure you get there EARLY. I MEAN SEVERAL HOURS EARLY to get on the list for a seat assignment. The carryover from inconvenienced passengers is huge and they will go before you if you are not there to make a stink about getting to your destination. What do they say .......squeaky wheel gets the grease

FYI- if there is anyway for anyone to get to Tallahassee, Delta connection has planes flying to FLL Saturday and Sunday.

We are heading out in the morning for the 10 hour drive. hope everyone makes it!

Well, we are one of "those" who had their flight cancelled. We were able to book on another airline for a one way ticket. We are hoping our travel insurance will cover the additional cost. Does anyone have any experience w/this kind of thing??

Archived