Slideshow from Oasis of the Seas 1/23 cruise

bragstarr

We leave in the a.m. for Fort Lauderdale cant wait. Where did you go to sign up for the cupcake decorating classes ??? :D

Bragstarr:

The pictures are beautiful and very helpful. Looks like you had such an awesome time. We are on this ship on November 27 and looking forward so much to the adventure. If you don't mind, what type of camera did you take these with. The quality is superb. Any suggestions you can give pro or con would be greatly appreciated. Glad you had a great time. :):)

It was a Kodak M1033. Nothing special, just small and easy to carry around, nice big view screen. I just think the ship is so darned photogenic your pictures HAVE to come out good!

You did an absolutely fantastic job and the Oasis should hire you to photograph what others would miss. We, that have not sailed her yet, can only thank you sooooo much for the wonderful job. RCCL should thank you also because I have booked many cruises from CC based on photos and comments. Also, I think that the posters that have already cruised Oasis is so excited to tell others that it makes it that much more exciting. That is what makes CC what it is. Had no desire to go to the cupcake class until I saw those photos. Looks like lots of fun and I am hoping our Roll Call is as fun as yours was. Truly amazing. Wish you were going with us -- so you could take the photos and I could relax :-). Best Theresa

P.S. Robin you looked awesome in all of them -- BTW.

Great slideshow: That huge yacht is named Pelorus and was built in Germany by Lurssen. According to some yachting magazines I've read it was built for a Saudi then sold to Roman Ambramovich, a Russian living in the UK. May have changed hands again as RA is building an even larger yacht. Thanks again for the pictures.

Fantastic pictures. I just booked a cruise on the Allure for September 11th (by far the earliest I've ever booked a cruise) and after seeing your pictures I don't think I can wait that long.

A couple questions:

- Other than the solarium chairs did you (or did others you were with) have any trouble not getting access to something because it was already booked/full up (show, restaurant, lounge chairs, spa, gym, class)?

- Putting aside the loft suites, based on from your cabin crawl, which cabin would you recommend (I booked an oceanview balcony, but now I'm thinking maybe I should take advantage of those unique "inside" balcony rooms)?

- I plan to try a number of restaurants, but there are so many I won't get to try them all; are there 1 or 2 or 3 that are "must tries"?

- When you went stolling on the St. Thomas nude beach did you go native?

[ignore that last one; it's none of my business;.)

Archived