Now what......

mekia2001

Our cruise is paid for, the plane tickets are bought, the pre cruise hotel is booked and my bags are packed. So now what do I do?

I have been on cruise critic every free moment that I have and I get more excited with each new post. What can I do to get through these last 20 days before our cruise?

Start a massive fitness routine to get into shape for your cruise. Check out photos on-line of all the places you are going to. Make a list of people you must give little gifties to and google what are the best souvenirs to buy at each Port of call. Learn a new dance routine so you can shine if there is dancing on board. Check trip advisor on each port of call and pick out one activity you must do in each one. I do all these things and more between trips. If I run out still I just start planning my next trip:D

Our cruise is paid for, the plane tickets are bought, the pre cruise hotel is booked and my bags are packed. So now what do I do?

I have been on cruise critic every free moment that I have and I get more excited with each new post. What can I do to get through these last 20 days before our cruise?

Anticipation is half the fun. Just like a little kid waiting for Christmas. Enjoy these 20 days:)

go play with Google maps or Google earth and have a wander round the ports and the pre-cruise city you'll be staying in.

That way you're less likely to get lost.

you can also print off some port maps, just so you know you have them.

phone your credit card company and tell themn you're travelling so they don't cancel the cards when they see a foreign transaction.?

First, are you on your cruise's roll call? If so, spend time there finding out what others are doing for pre-cruise and excursions. If not, that's a great place to pass your less than 3 weeks to go!

Study the layout of your ship and get very familiar with what's where and how to get there.

Another thought is to study the area of you pre-cruise hotel and find out what's in the area that you might want to see. Maybe a restaurant you want to try? You can also check your roll call to see if anyone there is staying at the same hotel.

Lets see...

Our cruise is paid, we have a good bit of money on our OBC already

Flights are paid

Hotel pre-cruise is paid

$100 gift cert. for Columbia Restraunt the night before the cruise is in the mail

Hotel pre-flight is paid

Limo from wedding reception to pre-flight hotel is paid

Wedding is almost paid

Still have 98 days :(

Still have to plan Sunday - Tuesday in Tampa and get a hotel booked and a rental booked

Pray for good weather......

Archived