5 Star Catamaran & Turtle Encounter???

gregdude

I will be in Barbados in April on the Veendam and have booked the "5 Star Catamaran & Turtle Encounter" excursion. I would like to know if anyone has done this and what they thought of this excursion? I'm open to other, perhaps better, excursions. I enjoy snorkeling and this seems to fit the bill but you never know!

Thanks,

I will be in Barbados in April on the Veendam and have booked the "5 Star Catamaran & Turtle Encounter" excursion. I would like to know if anyone has done this and what they thought of this excursion? I'm open to other, perhaps better, excursions. I enjoy snorkeling and this seems to fit the bill but you never know!

Thanks,

we went on the tiami 5 star and had a fabulous time. it wasnt very crowded so it felt like our own boat. we had a nice buffet lunch. totally worth doing. the kids liked it too. only tip, there was sea lice in the water and it stung a bit. but i read that you should try to wash off or wipe off with a towel

We tried booking with Silvermoon for our april cruise...and they are completely booked...wondering if any of you had taken another one for the excursion snorkling with sea turtles....PLEASE LET ME KNOW !!!

• 3 weeks later...

It's baby Jelly Fish. Some people are allegic and develop a rash. Rinse off ASAP after being in the water. Make sure fresh water gets between your swim suit and your body. They get trapped against your skin.

We tried booking with Silvermoon for our april cruise...and they are completely booked...wondering if any of you had taken another one for the excursion snorkling with sea turtles....PLEASE LET ME KNOW !!!

Would highly recommend Tiami. Great staff - great lunch, great drinks.

We went with TIAMI (This is a moving investment, at least that is what we were told it stands for) and LOVED it. The guides bring squid for the turtles and you can get VERY close to them. One even nipped my calf. That was a little closer of an encounter than I was hoping for.

Also saw a Flying Gunnard while we were there.

The "Flying Fish" sandwhiches were AWESOME.

PC010102.jpg.4cbd3eea82f5455113422af045d2859f.jpg

PC010100.jpg.4e6e9c4bb9060424d5987209c11103c2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived