Emerald Princess- changing people from one of our rooms to another?

pauldixon

We are very excited about our upcoming cruise on May 23rd on the Emerald Princess. We are bringing our two adult sons with us and have booked two rooms (mini-suite and an inside cabin across from one another). While neither of our sons has cruised before with Princess, my wife and I have.

When booking the trip, out TA found some advantage (OBC) booking one room with my wife and one son, and me in the other room with the other son. They stated that we can change once aboard although I had hoped to do this before the trip (our TA says they can't)

Has anyone ever done this onboard?

Thanks for the advice.

If you could do this before arriving at the ship, then you would not be receiving the bonus for one of you in each stateroom with a son. Your TA is correct, if you want to keep the extras for booking a past passenger then you will have to do it this way, then you will have to go to the purser's desk once onboard to get the cruise cards, and room accounts changed around.

Archived