Inflatable Pool for Toddler

JacobsMommy

I will be cruising with DS (will be 18 m.o.) on Carnival Conquest in April. I know he will not be potty-trained at this time. I have read that Carnival, sadly, does not have a baby splash zone. Many people on the boards recommend bringing a inflatable baby pool. Questions: Some have said to bring it to the deck--how do you fill it up? Also, what size is appropriate? Does anyone have any pictures to share?

Any other tips for traveling with a toddler, especially on a Carnival ship, would be greatly welcomed. (He is too young for Camp Carnival).

Thanks in Advance from a Cruising Newbie!!

I have heard some doing this on their own Balconies. But I am sure that

the CCL staff will not allow this to be done on the lido deck. First there is

no a water source to fill these up. Plus this would become a hazard for

other guess on the deck.

So, I am guessing that the later posters have seen people set up baby pools near the adult pool on the deck, unlike the first poster to respond? I will make sure to empty into a drain! This has been the only downfall for me with Carnival so far is the lack of a splash pool for the little ones!

:( I have read that some mommies choose to bring their swim diapered one into the pool area anyways. I feel confident DS would not have a #2 accident, but still don't want to break a rule that has been established....especially since I can understand it!

My child will be 2.5 when we cruise, but not potty trained. The little tub linked is not big enough for him. What do you think the largest sized pool could be that I could get away with? I was thinking I would put it up on the waterworks deck near the splash zone, easily emptied there, plus lots of space.

Archived