Ideas on jerks blocking the stairs?

kay1864

Roaming gangs of stair blockers is a problem now too? :confused:

I just was having an organized 60's/70's sit in in protest of suitcase checking for smuggled booze.....:D

Meant no harm....;)

Peace, love and Woodstock......:cool::cool:

My oldest brother can fart at will. He always bragged about it. now that he is in his 50s, I hope he has stopped thinking it truly is a gift.

As for the tomato juice, I'd be scared some would spill on me too :eek:

To the OP: On my last cruise on the Ecstasy there were two distinct groups of kids that loved lounge on the stairwells and did everything possible to not move out of the way for other cruisers. So yes, I do know where you are coming from.

To firefly: Why even bother posting when you are just going to ridicule the OP / mock him / derail the thread?? If you don't like what he says in HIS thread, don't read it.

Right back at ya. I didnt get silly until first the OP started on me about how saying excuse me wasnt what he wanted, and claimed I had said use another stairway, and got nasty saying I hadnt read their post carefully enough. I was trying to help until then, even if the OP didnt like my help.

I thought my breakfast oatmeal in the barf bag just as good of a idea as to find some tomato juice and carry it around just in case.

I think the farting idea would work in this case. But as I stated before, I do not have the ability to fart at will. (OR ANYONE ELSE.... beat you to it this time)

I have three words for your comment.......

Pull my finger !!!!...:D:eek::p:eek::D

Right back at ya. I didnt get silly until first the OP started on me about how saying excuse me wasnt what he wanted, and claimed I had said use another stairway, and got nasty saying I hadnt read their post carefully enough. I was trying to help until then, even if the OP didnt like my help.

I thought my breakfast oatmeal in the barf bag just as good of a idea as to find some tomato juice and carry it around just in case.

Firefly

you must protect yourself..

he is a Disney Cruiser... and pooof there is a mouse in your house

I don't know about you, but I am going to make one of those aluminum foil hats.....

Look Nunu did already

anunutin-foil-hat.jpg

Disclaimer: This is all done in the name of good fun

Well let's see now, just how "helpful" you were trying to be:

You dont think that shove could have been accidental?? I see women chatting walking abreast and its hard to get past them and they dont seem to care, but I doubt anyone would shove on purpose... I think you are creating problems with a aggressive attitude.
...when clearly I was talking about breaking in the buffet line (reading the OP would have helped you here).

People are not trying to stop you from using the stairs ... these clever ideas are just marking you as someone who wants trouble? Just walk on thru, its never been a problem for me. Dont go making trouble.
...denial of the problem existing, and then an extremely helpful piece of advice.

Thanks ever so.

To the OP: On my last cruise on the Ecstasy there were two distinct groups of kids that loved lounge on the stairwells and did everything possible to not move out of the way for other cruisers. So yes, I do know where you are coming from.

To firefly: Why even bother posting when you are just going to ridicule the OP / mock him / derail the thread?? If you don't like what he says in HIS thread, don't read it.

Thank you for your supportive words. I'm amazed at the attitude here of "It's never happened to me on my many cruises, so that never happens to anyone".

I like the barf bag idea

you could put it inside your shirt like the girl on Porky's:)

It sounded a lot easier to implement than finding a handy glass of tomato juice. Gotta get those cheeky rascals.

Its too hard to smuggle a weapon onboard, they wanted to take away my scissors last month. Im making my tin hat, that should scare them too. They will move because I look like a crazy. Good idea. Cackling loudly like a witch ought to help too.

Excuse Me!

afallingdown2.jpg

Why am I calling you by your first names? I don't even know you. I still call my boss "Mister", and I've been working for him for seven years, but all of a sudden I walk in here and I'm calling you Rick and Sheila like we're in some kind of AA meeting... I don't want to be your buddy, Rick. I just want some breakfast. And some tomato juice!

The fact that you are still here defending your stance on commiting violence against children sitting on steps and old ladies in a buffet line just makes you seem creepy. Like Michael Douglas in that movie Falling Down. Did you ever see that? You're like creepy Michael Douglas.

The fact that you are still here putting words into my mouth just makes you seem naive. Or slow. Take your pick.

[quote name='kay1864']The fact that you are still here putting words into my mouth just makes you seem naive. Or slow. Take your pick.[/QUOTE]

So you didn't suggest stepping on a child's hand or assaulting grandma with tomato juce? I may be slow, creepy Michael Douglas, but I can outrun you. Especially if you arrive at the buffet late for breakfast.

[quote name='jessemon']Well, I see that this thread is not going to be around by the time I wake up...[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same thing. And I guess it's partly my fault. But it was dead from the beginning, wasn't it? Anyways, before it's toast, I'd like to apologize if I had any part in making it go away. I'm sorry creepy Michael Douglas. I've had fun chatting with you. Good luck with your hand stomping and your tomato juice spilling endeavors..

[quote name='PhoenixCruiser']Wait, I'm still waiting to read where one can get Tomato juice?? HELP!! :confused:

###[/QUOTE]

You can get tomato juice in the MDR at breakfast and at the bars. Next, you have to carry it around w/you for the rest of the day and not spill any until you get to the stair hogs.

[url=http://www.smileyshut.com/Smileys/Smiley-Huts-Free-Animal-Smileys.html][img]http://www.smileyshut.com/smileys/new/Animals/pig-02.gif[/img][/url][url=http://www.trailershut.com/movie-trailers/365-limmortel-trailer.html][/url]

[quote name='Rosefloater']You can get tomato juice in the MDR at breakfast and at the bars. Next, you have to carry it around w/you for the rest of the day and not spill any until you get to the stair hogs.

[URL="http://www.smileyshut.com/Smileys/Smiley-Huts-Free-Animal-Smileys.html"][IMG]http://www.smileyshut.com/smileys/new/Animals/pig-02.gif[/IMG][/URL][/quote]

That's way the mug you bring from home has a cover. Just loosen it up at the appropriate time.

At the bars you will have to pay unless you have a soda card.

Archived