32 Days AWAY !! Emerald Cruise 3/21/2010

mcot1016

Ok so i have my mini suite booked on the emerald for our 3rd cruise...I have booked the wife and I a bungalow at the adult only part of the princess cays...Im also on a waiting list at gran turks for a cabanna but with two ships going there and emerald being 2nd to arrive im not going to get that cabanna....I was also thinking of booking the sanctuary for the week ...Anything else im missing?....I just got the wife the kindle so i hope that works for her while we are out cruising...Should i look into the chefs table?...We are in our 30's and from boston,ma.....I cant wait for this cruise....I just bought a garmet back for the capts dinner and my lovley suit....Any ideas for st thomas and St martenn?...

St Martin - Get a taxi for Orient beach (no, it's not all nude.. there's some, but no big deal). It has some of the best sand and waves in the the Caribbean.

St Thomas - Have a Bailey's Bushwacker at the top of the mountain

Chef Table - We didn't do it, but friends did and they loved it, if you can get in, do it..

Ok so i have my mini suite booked on the emerald for our 3rd cruise...I have booked the wife and I a bungalow at the adult only part of the princess cays...Im also on a waiting list at gran turks for a cabanna but with two ships going there and emerald being 2nd to arrive im not going to get that cabanna....I was also thinking of booking the sanctuary for the week ...Anything else im missing?....I just got the wife the kindle so i hope that works for her while we are out cruising...Should i look into the chefs table?...We are in our 30's and from boston,ma.....I cant wait for this cruise....I just bought a garmet back for the capts dinner and my lovley suit....Any ideas for st thomas and St martenn?...

Hey there....We are on the same sailing as you:) Come over to the roll call and say HI..My wife and I are early 30's sailing with my bro and his wife...We will be in Skywalkers every night:) Hope to see you there!!!

I love my kindle and your wife will too! In fact, my husband and I each have our own now. Hopefully she will have several books downloaded before you leave. Not sure how the wireless access will work from the cruise/islands. Please let us know. We are on the Emerald 4/4.

Archived