post cruise excursions

mekia2001

Are there excursions after the cruise is over? I thought that last time we went there were trips for when we returned to miami and then they dropped you off at the airport? I looked on carnival's website but came up empty.Our flight home doesn't leave until 7pm and we don't want to be at the airport all day doing nothing, so I am open to suggestions and ideas. Thanks

Are there excursions after the cruise is over? I thought that last time we went there were trips for when we returned to miami and then they dropped you off at the airport? I looked on carnival's website but came up empty.Our flight home doesn't leave until 7pm and we don't want to be at the airport all day doing nothing, so I am open to suggestions and ideas. Thanks

Typically there are ones available. The issue may be in regards to booking excursions on line right now. Due to contract timing (when Carnival rebooks excursions with the shore vendors) they are not available on line (at least that is what I have read here). I would be shocked if you cannot book an excursion for the home port at the end of the cruise. You should also not have trouble waiting to book it on the ship.

Here is the list, but you cant book them until you are actually on the ship.

http://www.carnival.com/ShoreExcursionsSearchResults.aspx?portname=Miami%2c+FL&portcode=MIA&region=BH

Archived