AOS - Cabin 7312

Has anyone had this cabin on Adventure of the Seas? Any comments would be most helpful. We have a hold on this cabin, it is for DH and I on a B2B with our son and his new bride on their honeymoon...in a different cabin of course:) They will join us for the first week.

Thanks

Dee

DH and I had this cabin last October and loved it! The location is perfect, you can walk down to the Royal Promenade, and it's right in the center of the ship. The balcony was great, you had unobstructed views all the way forward and right in front of you.

I have pics of the room on the website in the link below. Have fun! It's a great ship :)

DH and I had this cabin last October and loved it! The location is perfect, you can walk down to the Royal Promenade, and it's right in the center of the ship. The balcony was great, you had unobstructed views all the way forward and right in front of you.

I have pics of the room on the website in the link below. Have fun! It's a great ship :)

You are a dear, thanks so much for the reply. Haven't been able to access the pics, but I sent you a message requesting access.

Was the balcony larger than the typical standard balcony? Did the balcony have a lounge plus 2 chairs and a table?

Thanks

Dee

Has anyone had this cabin on Adventure of the Seas? Any comments would be most helpful. We have a hold on this cabin, it is for DH and I on a B2B with our son and his new bride on their honeymoon...in a different cabin of course:) They will join us for the first week.

Thanks

Dee

What date is the cruise?

Not sure I'd want that cabin. It's facing forward into the wind.

What date is the cruise?

Not sure I'd want that cabin. It's facing forward into the wind.

Dates are Feb 20 and 27, 2011. We usually book a hump cabin, we like the middle of the ship. By the pics it looked like the balcony was a bit larger on this cabin, but we weren't sure if looks were deceiving. We just got off Indy 7340 and it was perfect. We had 6616 on Mariner last year and it was good. Just want to make sure before I put down the deposit, it is on hold for the moment.

Thanks for your input.

Dee

No better than a regular balcony in front of the hump. You you can't see aft from it.

The balcony size is the same as others. The real advantage is the view all the way forward. I noticed that people in a regular cabin (off the hump) had to sort of stick their heads out of the balcony area a little bit to see toward the bow of the ship. DH and I could just see in that direction from our view on the balcony. We didn't really care much about seeing aft, we wanted to see where we were headed :D. So if that's not a big deal to you, go for it!

I'm assuming you're going to the Caribbean (?), so even a slight breeze is very welcome in the heat. I don't recall it being that windy though. Enjoy your cruise- great ship and a great stateroom :)

Dates are Feb 20 and 27, 2011. We usually book a hump cabin, we like the middle of the ship. By the pics it looked like the balcony was a bit larger on this cabin, but we weren't sure if looks were deceiving. We just got off Indy 7340 and it was perfect. We had 6616 on Mariner last year and it was good. Just want to make sure before I put down the deposit, it is on hold for the moment.

Thanks for your input.

Dee

E2 center hump cabins 7318 and 7320 are available on both the 20th and 27th, so you would not have to move

E2 center hump cabins 7318 and 7320 are available on both the 20th and 27th, so you would not have to move

Point taken! I'm allergic to smoke and whether it is wafting in or blowing in, if there are smokers in the cabin next to us I have a problem. On the Indy our balcony was actually somewhat larger than the other hump balconies and we had a lounge chair as well as a table and 2 side chairs. Since we will have our son and DIL with us in another cabin, we were hoping the balcony on 7312 was bigger, since it looks that way in the pic.

We are taking one balcony since we are paying for part of the wedding plus a cruise as their gift. Hoping for the good size balcony to share with them at sail away etc. We don't spend a lot of time in cabin so we didn't want the additional expense of a suite on this one.

Thanks again

Dee

Archived