Chef's Table Diamond Princess

cruiser02

• 1 year later...
They certainly are! We had an amazing experience recently in January!

Hi Guy’s

We are interested in the Diamond’s Chef’s Table when we cruise early next year.

Can you tell us exactly what is involved, costs, inclusions etc?

Also where can we find additional information particularly with regard to booking, i.e. do you book before or after boarding??

Hi Guy's

Can you explain what's involved in the Chef's Table...cost's, inclusions etc & where we can gain more info; is it organized before or after boarding?

Hi Joe and Sue,

We have done this on the Diamond and had a fantastic dinner. Sorry can't remember the cost, I think it was about $US75 per person.

It was a great night, you start off in the galley with a tour, canapes and champagne then move to one of the specialty restaurants for a fantastic 3 cours meal, presented by the maitre'd and the head chef. The meal is accompanied by wines matching the courses.

At the completion of the meal they take a photograph and then the men get a copy of the Princess cook book and the ladies get a rose.

You must book as soon as you are on board as it sells out quite quickly.

They can do it a couple of times but it depends on the lenght of the cruise.

Search on the Princess board and you will find plenty of information and photos about this dinner.

Happy cruising

Chris

Hi Joe and Sue,

We have done this on the Diamond and had a fantastic dinner. Sorry can't remember the cost, I think it was about $US75 per person.

It was a great night, you start off in the galley with a tour, canapes and champagne then move to one of the specialty restaurants for a fantastic 3 cours meal, presented by the maitre'd and the head chef. The meal is accompanied by wines matching the courses.

At the completion of the meal they take a photograph and then the men get a copy of the Princess cook book and the ladies get a rose.

You must book as soon as you are on board as it sells out quite quickly.

They can do it a couple of times but it depends on the lenght of the cruise.

Search on the Princess board and you will find plenty of information and photos about this dinner.

Happy cruising

Chris

Thanks for that Chris it was realy useful we will be on the Diamond starting january 23rd from Auckland through to Singapore so hopefuly there will be more than one Chef's Dinner. We have our family with us for the 1st 12 day leg into your home port so would love to do it then with our daughter. Would it be the Purser we would need to contact when we board?

Also can i be very cheeky & ask if Marianne can point me in the direction of a resource to help me (a complete novice) construct a google/website for our comming trip.

Thank's again.

• 4 years later...

Hi All~

We are taking the Diamond from Singapore to Tokyo in April. We have done several Chef's Tables on different ships but are wondering if anyone has had that experience on the Diamond since she has been redesigned for the Asian cruiser ? Is it any different ?

Kathy

Definately call the DINE line as soon as you can! The cost is $95/person, but well worth it. As they only seat 12 people, it's very popular. For those selected, first come-first served as it were, there will be a gathering with the head chef, a day before the dinner, to go over the menu and to find out if there are anyone with food alergies. Also, for those lucky enough, I highly recommend that you eat a light lunch because you're gonna be stuffed by the end of dinner. Some people suggest that you skip lunch altogether, but I think going from breakfast to dinner without eating anything is just to long a time.

Edited by Treven

Hi Joe and Sue,

Prince has been raised to $90/person. It is higher ($115 ?) on the Royal and Regal.