Inspiration -no hair dryers?

giginevelyn

Did I read somewhere (here?) that there are no hair dryers on the Inspiration? Thanks!

Nope...no hair dryers. And no full length mirror on the closet door. Makes it hard to see which shoes look the cutest with your outfit!

We had 6 ladies in 2 rooms and got together and brought one blow dryer for each room.

DH and I sailed on the Inspiration at Thanksgiving and no hair dryer. I hadn't brought mine and didn't realize they weren't standard in each cabin. I asked the steward for one and he brought me one.

We sailed on the Sensation in January and I had brought my own, but beware that the plug is very close to the top of the desk and if you have a really big plug on your hair dryer, it won't fit. Mine was a tight fit, but I was able to use it.

DH and I sailed on the Inspiration at Thanksgiving and no hair dryer. I hadn't brought mine and didn't realize they weren't standard in each cabin. I asked the steward for one and he brought me one.

We sailed on the Sensation in January and I had brought my own, but beware that the plug is very close to the top of the desk and if you have a really big plug on your hair dryer, it won't fit. Mine was a tight fit, but I was able to use it.

Thought so. As far as a really big plug...consider taking a power strip or extension cord next time. There are never enough plugs, or where you need them. I like to get the hairdryer into the bathroom with an extension cord so I can close the door if my kids are still sleeping. We always have multiple electronics to charge so a power strip is a must.

Archived