Ecstasy

packedandready

Because it was a continuation of a previous thread in which someone had reported that they were on board the Ecstasy and someone on an elevator had told them that there was a murder on board. This was followed by guffaws and jokes galore about the hilarious possibility:

I wonder if it was... Murder!

Does that really sound like the response of someone who cares?

Sounds like a character in an Agatha Christie novel.

I guess I just read it differently. One posting said there is some confusion over whether or not it might have been an over dose. I thought that is why this person was asking!

As I posted earlier, we walked by the cabin while security was there outside the door and we heard a man screaming.. I dont know the exact cabin as we were down the hall and had to pass by the door.. but it was on the Empress Deck which is deck 7.. If you are in the main atrium its the hallway that is right behind the excursion desk area.. there is a hallway there and it was on the left hand side not very far down..

We actually thought it was someone who had too much alcohol and they were being beligerant.. we had no clue what actually happened.. again, we heard today that there were 2 incidences that happened, but obviously some of this could be rumor.. who really knows.. They did mention that one of them was a murder by a man and he murdered his wife and woke up and found her and had no clue what had happened.. and the other was an overdose.. so maybe in the coming days more info will come out to find out what is really true..

As I posted earlier, we walked by the cabin while security was there outside the door and we heard a man screaming.. I dont know the exact cabin as we were down the hall and had to pass by the door.. but it was on the Empress Deck which is deck 7.. If you are in the main atrium its the hallway that is right behind the excursion desk area.. there is a hallway there and it was on the left hand side not very far down..

We actually thought it was someone who had too much alcohol and they were being beligerant.. we had no clue what actually happened.. again, we heard today that there were 2 incidences that happened, but obviously some of this could be rumor.. who really knows.. They did mention that one of them was a murder by a man and he murdered his wife and woke up and found her and had no clue what had happened.. and the other was an overdose.. so maybe in the coming days more info will come out to find out what is really true..

Did you hear anything he was saying?

Did you hear anything he was saying?

when we walked by there was security everywhere.. there was a chair in front of the door and a security guy was sitting there holding the cabin door closed.. he opened it just as we were walking by and looked in.. we heard the man screaming "what are you looking at?" "why is everyone staring at me?".. and then just screams.. thats all we heard.... me and my friend made a comment to each other about people drinking too much.. we assumed thats what it was.. at the time we had no idea..

So every news station has their own version.

Pick the one you want to believe. Others say the FBI is still investigating and has offered no comment. So pick the one you want.

The FBI is still investigating,as is normal,but told said news agency,foul play is not suspected.

Now,unless you know of a different FBI...........

Archived