Ecstasy

packedandready

we got off Ecstasy today and the people who picked us up for the parking said that they heard there were 2 deaths on this trip.. one was a new bride who overdosed and then the other was a man who murdered his wife.. Early Tuesday we were walking down our corridor and there were security everywhere.. and more were coming down the hallway.. one of them was sitting in a chair and holding the door to the cabin closed.. we could hear a man screaming in there, sounded like an older man and when the security man opened the door he kept yelling "what are you staring at?" "why are you looking at me?" The people from the parking said they heard it happened Monday night which would make sense as perhaps it was discovered early Tuesday as that was when we were walking down the hallway close to our room..

Thank You for saying this...and I was so glad to see the last thread deleted and now it seems there are still those out there that want to make light of this...so yes seriously enough is enough already and all I can think of for the ones who found the last thread funny is....... Karma is not always a pretty thing....

That's exactly what I was thinking when I read the comments on the previous thread....that, and how much I hope I'm never stuck on a ship with some of those people.

to clarify......I was in the room next to them and they were fighting at 2am......after that it got quiet, we thought security had come to quiet them, the next morning we heard him screaming "what have I done"........and found out she was dead. :( This is all very sad as this was our first cruise.

to clarify......I was in the room next to them and they were fighting at 2am......after that it got quiet, we thought security had come to quiet them, the next morning we heard him screaming "what have I done"........and found out she was dead. :( This is all very sad as this was our first cruise.

I am very sorry for you and your family, too, as well as the victim's family. Not the kind of of memory you hope to take home from your first cruise.

I'm sorry to hear about this. Really Sad:(

Can you tell me which deck this was? I know my wife would not want to be in that cabin (seriously).

I'm sorry to hear about this. Really Sad:(

Can you tell me which deck this was? I know my wife would not want to be in that cabin (seriously).

Yea. Good question. What cabin were you in that was right next door to where the, ahem, murder took place?

Just heard about this on our local news in Houston. All they said was that she was 32 yrs old and was found dead in her cabin on Tuesday on the Carnival Exctasy. Nothing was said about a husband or who found her. They did say that the FBI is investigating.

What's wrong with asking if it was murder????

Because it was a continuation of a previous thread in which someone had reported that they were on board the Ecstasy and someone on an elevator had told them that there was a murder on board. This was followed by guffaws and jokes galore about the hilarious possibility:

I wonder if it was... Murder!

Does that really sound like the response of someone who cares?

Sounds like a character in an Agatha Christie novel.

damn. I was getting off Ecstasy when they were getting on. I actually saw a guy pretty PO'd at his g/f or wife who was out on the dance floor. He came busting into the disco and took her to the back where they had words and he sat there for a bit then took off. I wondered how their night was going to turn out.

You do see couples getting ticked at each other on just about every cruise.

Archived