EPIC Brochure & DVD

Donh44

I received the EPIC brochure & DVD last week, The brochure is fantastic. I could n ot get the dvd to work on my player. After several tries I removed the disc and noticed a statement on the disc that said that this dev will not work on a home dvd player. What is with that? Could I have possibly been sent the worng dvd? Has anyone else had a problem? I e-mailed my TC but have not heard back from him yet.

Don Ocala FL

I received the EPIC brochure & DVD last week, The brochure is fantastic. I could n ot get the dvd to work on my player. After several tries I removed the disc and noticed a statement on the disc that said that this dev will not work on a home dvd player. What is with that? Could I have possibly been sent the worng dvd? Has anyone else had a problem? I e-mailed my TC but have not heard back from him yet.

Don Ocala FL

The DVD isn't a movie, it won't work in your DVD player. It'll work in your computer though.

Side note, don't expect a lot from it. From what I've read everything in the DVD is on the Epic's website. My DVD is still in it's plastic wrap. :D

The brochure on the other hand is extremely well done though!

Don Ocala FL

Nope you're not the only one. It only works on computers. Once it wouldn't work in my DVD player I didn't bother checking it out. Maybe I will now.

Archived