On Board Credit Verification

Cruzman

Hope someone can answer this one! I have two $35 FCC's, as well as $150 agency promotional OBC and a $100 stockholder's credit due on my cruise in April. I just printed my express docs and there is no mention of any of these. How does one go about confirming such credits prior to sailing?

In the past, any on board credit that I was to receive was shown on the final invoice that I received from my travel agent. I take a copy of that with me on the cruise to show to the Front Desk people in case the credits do not show up on my onboard statement. (That has never happened. The credits have always been there.)

In the past, any on board credit that I was to receive was shown on the final invoice that I received from my travel agent. I take a copy of that with me on the cruise to show to the Front Desk people in case the credits do not show up on my onboard statement. (That has never happened. The credits have always been there.)

Thanks! I just checked my final invoice from my TA and it does show the $220 OBC. We sent in the shareholder credit application later, so I guess I need to call Seattle for verification as bcd suggested on that one.

Archived