Constellation Tuscan Grill location?

SantaFeFan

Hi. I'm brand new here at CruiseCritic and this is my first post. I joined at the suggestion of someone we will be cruising the Baltics with this summer. My wife and I have been cruising off and on for the last 20 years or so, beginning with a river cruise on the Nile in Egypt, and finishing last year with our 25th anniversary, South America/Panama Canal cruise on the Infinity. We'll be on the Constellation in the Baltics and have heard that during the drydock in April it will get a Tuscan Grill restuarant. Does anyone know where it will be located? I'm trying to picture where they could put it, having recently been on the Infinity which should be of the same floor plan.

Thanks!

Rick

Hi. I'm brand new here at CruiseCritic and this is my first post. I joined at the suggestion of someone we will be cruising the Baltics with this summer. My wife and I have been cruising off and on for the last 20 years or so, beginning with a river cruise on the Nile in Egypt, and finishing last year with our 25th anniversary, South America/Panama Canal cruise on the Infinity. We'll be on the Constellation in the Baltics and have heard that during the drydock in April it will get a Tuscan Grill restuarant. Does anyone know where it will be located? I'm trying to picture where they could put it, having recently been on the Infinity which should be of the same floor plan.

Thanks!

Rick

Hi Rick:). TUSCAN GRILL is going up on 11 where the flower ship is now located.

Bistro on 5 is going where the Champagne Bar is located.

They are the same deckplans but they are moving things around with

these new updates. They are changing some other stuff too.

Hi Rick:). TUSCAN GRILL is going up on 11 where the flower ship is now located.

Bistro on 5 is going where the Champagne Bar is located.

They are the same deckplans but they are moving things around with

these new updates. They are changing some other stuff too.

Thanks! It will be interesting to see how they rearrange this area.

Archived