Voyager to Bermuda departure change

Jerrudy

I just checked on the RCCL site that the time of departure of the Voyager of the Seas cruise to Bermuda has changed from a 10:00pm departure out of Cape Liberty is now 5:00pm. I know this is so for the May 29 and Nov 13 sailings. It may affect your arrival to the port if your departure time has changed.

Great news! We're on the 5/29 sailing - no problem getting there early, we're only 20 minutes away! What time do you figure we could board? Last May on the Canadian trip, boarding didn't begin until 6 p.m., so we really felt like we lost a night with all the rushing to get dinner, have the muster drill, etc.

We are flying into LaGuardia on May 27th, staying at Hyatt in Jersey City for two nights. Look forward to getting on board ship around 12:00, if possible. Then I feel like I have started cruising.

Anyone else arriving early?

i just checked royal caribbean website to see what time voyager comes in that day from the 9 day. according to the website they say 12:00. my ta said we could board at 1:00, but that doesn't leave much time in between. i did the 9 day last may. i have to look and see what time we got in. i remember being early about an hour early, but we got off late because of customs. it was memorial day weekend. that would be a lot of confusion with people trying to get on and people trying to get off.

I was on the 9 day last year and we were not off until 1:45. We came in at around 12:00. Unless they change the arrival time of the 9 day I can't see the Bermuda cruisers getting on before 3:00. I am going on the 9 day again in July and it seems that our itinerary has not changed. Anyone have different news?

Thanks for the information on the new time change for the Voyager for the November 13th cruise. That made my day. Getting on board at 5 sounds good to me. Wonder what time they will be actualy sailing? The time of arrival is still listed as the same.

Perhaps between now and then, they will change the 5pm departure time from Bermuda to give us more time there. That would be great too. Let's keep our oars crossed. Happy Sails.

Archived