Fishing?

sanken

Try the lowest aft balcony cabin an a Radiance class ship or smaller, with at least 20 lb tackle and a lure capable of action at 20 kts +. Maybe mahimahi feathers or wahoo lures. Send us some pics if you hookup! Just don't tell anybody. ;)

Can I fish off of the balcony of my suite?

Don't forget your net and you will need a fairly long extension pole. From a suite maybe 120'. Might be a problem getting that thru security but a real fisherman will find a way.;)

I would suggest going down to the Promenade deck all the way to the stern. That way you can troll for fish in the ships wake, while munching on your brownies.

Nothing at all to do with fishing, but I LOVED your kitty's lime helmet! If I ever tried that on my old, rescued, spoiled, spayed, de-clawed indoor cat, she'd get me with her one remaining fang! (And then return to her overly-gravied Fancy Feast)

In the hopes that you forgot to add a :), :D, or ;).

Sure, when you are in port just drop a line with a float. Ask the chef to cook what you catch. ;) Trolling while at sea is a little trickier since the ship is going about 20 mph, just a tad fast. But what you can do is take a pole net to the Promenade deck and catch flying fish. Oh . . . the pole has to be about 50' long. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Archived