Are you supposed to get 32 bottles/cans in the elite minibar set up?

Princess Patches

I have been elite for one cruise previously (only a short one) so I did not request to change anything.

Do you wait till you board to change the mix of what your want, as I could not find an area in cruise personaliser to request something different.

Thanks in advance for your answers.

I have been elite for one cruise previously (only a short one) so I did not request to change anything.

Do you wait till you board to change the mix of what your want, as I could not find an area in cruise personaliser to request something different.

Thanks in advance for your answers.

when you get to your cabin notifiy room service and they will swap over for you

rkmw

Toto,

Believe what you may, but Bacardi White does actually come in minis for consumption. They are used on airlines and are often tagged on as a bonus when you buy a 26oz/750ml bottle on a sales promotion. In addition, I have also seen them sold in minipaks of 6.

Not onboard they don't.

Earlier this year on a 7 day cruise on the Crown we were given 3 set-ups--which is the way it should be-- but hardly ever is--2--Elites and 1--suite set up. This had to be the first for 3 set-ups--Are we the only ones that don't get 2 set-ups for 2 Elite passengers ????

Nancy:D

Nancy, Nope, have never gotten three. One for the Elite/Elites in one stateroom, and another for the suite, but we have never received three.

Toto,

Believe what you may, but Bacardi White does actually come in minis for consumption. They are used on airlines and are often tagged on as a bonus when you buy a 26oz/750ml bottle on a sales promotion. In addition, I have also seen them sold in minipaks of 6.

Mind you this is in Canada, and I don't know if production and marketing differ extensively in the US.

Ciao for now!!!

OMG, I didn't mean they didn't exist literally, they don't exist onboard a Princess ship. In other words, you can not request them for an exchange. Oh My some are getting picky. I know you can buy the little one shot bottles of rum in liquor stores, but Princess doesn't carry them. :rolleyes:

I'm not sure if you can choose a brand of beer. My understanding is that they give you XX.

Depends on the ship, but they have always given DH a choice of 2 beers.

Earlier this year on a 7 day cruise on the Crown we were given 3 set-ups--which is the way it should be-- but hardly ever is--2--Elites and 1--suite set up. This had to be the first for 3 set-ups--Are we the only ones that don't get 2 set-ups for 2 Elite passengers ????

Nancy:D

Elite and been in a Suite - only received 2 set ups (one for us being elite and one for being in suite.)

We just got off Sapphire and swapped the liquor. I assumed it would be 1 for 1 and asked for a mix of coke beer and water. They provided a 1 gallon carton of mineral water separately as well as swapping for all coke and beer. Tried to get Grolsh but they offer bottles of Bud or cans of Miller.

I felt it was a fair swap bearing in mind the water was free and could have cost around $20 for a gallon of water in small bottles.

Maybe it just depends on the ship but DH swapped for Dos Equis 2 years ago and Becks this year. Both times he requested them and got them.

DH has always swapped for Dos Equis and Becks as well.

Archived